• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mini TrackMania

RKO!!!05

Banned
Right, I'm gonna keep trying and eventually I should reach past 60000 and catch up if not pass dirtbik3r's score of 67816 which is still the highest from a member on here.

this game is hard when you want a highscore but it's very addictive
whoops.gif

I think it's possible to make some awesome score like 100000 when you play perfectly... :crash:

RKO!!!05

Banned
I agree, it can be a little frustrating lol, I'm getting ever so close, and when I do, I just end up messing how well I was doing.

BTW I can see you are nearing the 1000 mark 9inch??? I feel a celebratory thread coming on,lol. . . . . . . . ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
No, come on m8, gotta give it some more tries. Be like Arsenal, dont give in to it so easily, I predict you can get a over 40000+, if not, even reach 50000.

RKO!!!05

Banned
tut, it is 68716, my apologies,lol. Jennie, you mind giving me a spanking, maybe that might help me get a good enough high score? :D ;)

decided to give it another go and after a few tries came out with 82152 global ranking 1794. i'm gonna keep trying until i can get my rank under 1000 lol.

RKO!!!05

Banned
That's it lol!!!!! I'm not gonna even bother trying at all now!!!!! I'm just gonna make my attempts, hope for the best and see what I come out with. :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
Now I know I am definitely giving up,lol!!!!! Jennie, I need your spanking!!!!! :D :tongue:

RKO!!!05

Banned
Not necessarily, I mean once you get to Bonus x10, you just gotta keep it near the green part everytime until you eventually reach I dont know 40000=, maybe even 50000 just, and then keep it to a small amount until you reach the 60000 mark. But with dirtbik3er getting 82152, there's no way I'll get past that let alone make that score.

global ranking-3601

global ranking-2943

RKO!!!05

Banned
I have finally got passed the 50000+ which may not count for alot, but it is worth celebrating,lol. :nanner: :nanner: I got a score of 51853. Just gotta try and reach the next one, 60000. Global Ranking - 12625

Last edited: