• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Milking the Prostate

Has any man ever tried this before and does it work ? Milking the prostate , I was doing some reading about it today, and actually had a Doctor mention this to me today. So I was just wondering if anyone has tried it, and what toys or equipment work best ? From what I read it is more intense than jerking off. Or even real sex with a women. Maybe I can have a lady try it on me.

Thanks

I feel like I did experience that, although not to its fullest extent due to the constrictions of being performing solo work on myself, and without adequate toys. I can tell you by my sporadic anal self-pleasuring experiences that the orgasms are way more powerful than regular ones. I did read online that prostate stimulation orgasms are comparable in intensity to women's G-spot orgasms; I guess that is just true. The few times I tried it myself I feel like I did enjoy only half the pleasure I might have reached had I been with a skillful partner performing actual milking of my prostate. And despite all the shortcomings of my experience, they were still some very intense, leg-shaking orgasms nonetheless. Hopefully, someone else has more relevant, specific experience and insight to share on this subject.

I tried doing that by myself last night using a toy that I bought a sex store. followed the instructions and had no results. In fact I could not even get an erection. Maybe I was not hitting the prostate. I am waiting on the referral to go through from my Doctor to talk to a urologist. About my ED Issues and Refractory period. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex) The lady at the adult novality store found it amazing that I had never heard of milking the prostate before. And I told her NO I had not. But you can bet when I see my DR again or urologist I am going to mention this to him or her. Thanks for your information. It just sucks that I can't get it up any more. and have to wait a long time to recharge the prostate. Getting older sucks. Oh I did talk to a pharmacist today and he told me that two medications I was taking can cause ED and sex performance issues. Even thought the damn Doctors said they would not. That is the damn VA for you.

It's been a while since the last time I "played"; I feel like a new attempt is quite overdue now, and may be doing it sooner rather than later. Drop me a line in private if you wanna keep talking about it.

Has any man ever tried this before and does it work ? Milking the prostate , I was doing some reading about it today, and actually had a Doctor mention this to me today. So I was just wondering if anyone has tried it, and what toys or equipment work best ? From what I read it is more intense than jerking off. Or even real sex with a women. Maybe I can have a lady try it on me.

Thanks

Prostate milking requires some expertise. Some dominant ladies are real experts. I think this is a good page featuring some medical info about prostate milking fetish.