• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mike "The Situation" Looks Like Watto To Me

jod0565

Member, you member...
I decided to post this here because I'd like to see if y'all think Watto, from Star Wars, and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, from Jersey Shore, look alike.
I know, I know - that show. But it's so stupid, it's funny.
I showed my niece the comparison and she laughed and agreed.
Just wanted to get your opinions.

Attachments

• watto.jpg
    watto.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 135

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
This fits with my idea that Snooki is a shaved Ewok.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:D:hi::mad:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That Watto is a handsome guy!
italian-flag-54.gif

They could be brothers. :yesyes: Here's another Star Wars connection...Yoda's home planet of Dagabah looks an awful lot like Jersey...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
So if he is related to Watto, you can't use the Force on him, because I was very much primed to do a Force choke on him...fuck!!!

Jersey Shore is like watching a car wreck. You know what it's going to be when you get thjere...but you slow down and look anyway.

Best part is that my boy is getting married this Labor day and he is from Jersey...I have already told some friends that we are going full guido at the wedding reception.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Jersey Shore is like watching a car wreck. You know what it's going to be when you get thjere...but you slow down and look anyway.

Best part is that my boy is getting married this Labor day and he is from Jersey...I have already told some friends that we are going full guido at the wedding reception.

I have no desires to watch car wrecks nor watch this show, I'd rather take the Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight" approach and watch them drown but not do anything.

I have no desires to watch car wrecks nor watch this show, I'd rather take the Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight" approach and watch them drown but not do anything.

To each their own.

I want to laugh, but instead I'm pissed off because you reminded me that guy exists. :horse:

And he probably gets laid more than you...:clap: