• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michelle Obama Lets Governors Gorge on 2,000 Calorie Dinner

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Michelle Lets Governors Gorge on 2,000 Calorie Dinner

The White House Sunday epically failed to practice what its first lady preaches, serving the nation’s governors a more than 2,000 calorie dinner even as Michelle Obama traverses the country promoting health eating.

While Michelle lectures children to cut out the fat and eat their vegetables unadorned with caloric sauces, she served the governors – who are in Washington for their annual meeting – a feast that included adipose-marbled steak, vegetables slathered with dairy enhancements, and dessert.

Article

Do as I say, not as I do.... hypocrties. :facepalm:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Oh my god.. Oh my fucking god!! They had one large meal for a special occasion!! Someone call the... The presidant!

After all she has told everyone else to do and not to do, she is a hypocrite for not practicing what she "preaches."
This is not even close to the first time she has been caught doing this.

If a Republican or anyone else did this you would be all over them. :facepalm:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
As if Michelle Obama has any control over what anyone eats or doesn't eat. Promoting healthy eating isn't "telling" anyone what to do.

After all she has told everyone else to do and not to do, she is a hypocrite for not practicing what she "preaches."
This is not even close to the first time she has been caught doing this.

If a Republican or anyone else did this you would be all over them. :facepalm:

Wrong again, she encourages schools and parents to feed children healthier meals because it is vital to bodies especially during youth to have a balanced meal. She has never said not to ever splurge.

And nice photo about eating a RIB dinner... Shes eating a cracker. :lame:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Wrong again, she encourages schools and parents to feed children healthier meals because it is vital to bodies especially during youth to have a balanced meal. She has never said not to ever splurge.

And nice photo about eating a RIB dinner... Shes eating a cracker. :lame:

No, you're wrong. Michelle Obama Decrees Olive Garden And Red Lobster Will No Longer Make You Fat Article

I don't care. I didn't make that picture. She was eating ribs, ice cream, and everything else she tells others not to eat. She's a hypocrite and fat. :D

No, you're wrong. Michelle Obama Decrees Olive Garden And Red Lobster Will No Longer Make You Fat Article

I don't care. I didn't make that picture. She was eating ribs, ice cream, and everything else she tells others not to eat. She's a hypocrite and fat. :D

Hahahaha. The first lady is fat?!?

Ha. You're so stupid, it's hard to believe. Please, look at every picture of her available. There are thousands. Point to one where she looks fat.

Honest to goodness, you're so dumb, it must hurt to be you sometimes. She's fat? That's a new low, even for the stupid, dumbass loser that is you.

Also, yeah. I looked at one of your posts. You're still on ignore, but it gives me the option to look. Periodically I do, just to see what stupid, ridiculous crap you're posting now. Honestly, Will. Even you can do better than this. Mrs. Obama is fat? What an absolutely moronic thing to say. Please! Prove me wrong! Until you do, I'm going to assume you're "on the spectrum." Which means, basically, you're what used to be acceptable to call "retarded."

Yes, you read that correctly. What you posted, about the first lady being fat, is retarded. And you're a retard for posting it. And if you can't take that, and I know you'll report this, you're a retard for posting something that retarded in the first place. Post something stupid like that, and expect a response.

Man, you're stupid.

Back to ignore. Respond how you'd like! I'll never see it.

:wave:

xfire

No, you're wrong. Michelle Obama Decrees Olive Garden And Red Lobster Will No Longer Make You Fat

Red Lobster and Olive Garden aren't exactly gourmet establishments. Let the market decide. If they lose business they'll change it back. Nice illustration of Michelle Obama eating a nice healthy cracker, Asshat Of The Year.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Red Lobster and Olive Garden aren't exactly gourmet establishments. Let the market decide. If they lose business they'll change it back. Nice illustration of Michelle Obama eating a nice healthy cracker, Asshat Of The Year.

I do not like Olive Garden. Now it will be even worse. I will not go to Red Lobster until they change back.

It sure doesn't look like a cracker. It looks like something with high fat butter and crab or lobster on it. Just google for pictures of her stuffing her face with anything you can imagine.

xfire - 2012-02-20 14:34 Rockrx profile

Flaming the worm is legal now, right? lol

That is a nice bit of information. :hatsoff:

xfire

Why go to Red Lobster or Olive Garden at all? They're both poor imitations of what they're trying to be.

Glad you enjoy that bit of information. I certainly wasn't trying to hide it. Go report me and let's both watch as nothing happens.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why go to Red Lobster or Olive Garden at all? They're both poor imitations of what they're trying to be.

Glad you enjoy that bit of information. I certainly wasn't trying to hide it. Go report me and let's both watch as nothing happens.

I have only been to Olive Garden once.

I know nothing will happen. Some people get into trouble and others are "special." That's why this site is going down hill. Much more and it will be gone.
With everyone leaving and new people running away.

xfire

If you like Italian find a mom and pop somewhere near you. You'll never go back to Olive Garden.

Yeah, some people definitely are "special". Your good buddy who shall remain nameless and currently banned is a prime example. Whatever he did that finally put him over the line must have been heinous because he skirted that line more than anyone I've ever seen.

I guess Michelle didn't know about it. Looks like someone is sleeping on the couch (again!) when she finds out! :tongue:

She looks manlier than him anyway :D

xfire

It's a shame Barack Obama didn't fall in love with and marry some tanned, stacked blonde with blue eyes. I'm sure that would have made him even more popular with the good ol' boys.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
For someone who claims to be a christian, Will conveniently forgets "Judge not, lest ye be judged." But more importantly, why is this "story" even worth reporting?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I guess Michelle didn't know about it. Looks like someone is sleeping on the couch (again!) when she finds out! :tongue:

She looks manlier than him anyway :D

:yesyes:

For someone who claims to be a christian, Will conveniently forgets "Judge not, lest ye be judged." But more importantly, why is this "story" even worth reporting?

It is worth reporting because she is supposed to be all about health and she is not. She is a hypocrite.
She's been caught many times eating high calorie, high fat foods.

:facepalm: Judge not, lest ye be judged.

The "Judge Not" Heresy 1
Link

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Really? THIS is the worst you can dredge up? Our premier makes false expense claims and dodges tax, as does our Chancellor. If that's the worst you have then you have NOTHING to whinge about. Enough of your shit, wurm.