• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miami Party for Kimora Klein on Friday, April 8th

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
On January 5th, 2011 one of our own OCSMs, Kimora Klein, was in a pretty bad car accident. Here is an update as of April:

I'm doing better, but still walking with a walker and have chronic pain.

If you're in the Miami area this Friday, you're invited to attend a fundraising party at Miami Velvet, on Friday, April 8th. Sara Jay, Angelina castro, Cameron Keys, Karen Kougar among other performers will be at the party to support Kimora!

A portion of the club's admission will go to HelpKimora and there will be a number of special fund raising iniatives through the evening. There's a variety of prizes including autographed photos, DVD’s, t-shirts, posters and one-of-kind gift packs featuring star donors such as Vicky Vette, Alexis Golden, Marie Madison, Karen Fisher, and Josh Stone.

Unfortunately, Miami Velvet is a swingers club and does require membership for all who enter. Registration is available at miamivelvet.com or at the entrance. Single women can attend for free, couples is $70 and single guys are $85.

If you don't live in the Miami area or can't attend, you can simply support Kimora by sending her a well wishes twitter from her fans at FreeOnes!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
oh shit thats terrible. i was in an accident last month and even though it was small, ive been hurting since. poor girl, i hope she gets better!

Well, since Miami is on the other side of the country, I'm not into swinging and have no membership at the club, and my Dolphins aren't playing at home next week I probably won't make it, but I wish her a speedy recovery nonetheless.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Heard something about as crash. Didn't realize it was so serious. Sounds like one of those change your life for better or worse situations.

Best of luck to her recovery.