• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miami or Los Angeles?

Which is better Miami or Los Angeles?

• Miami

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Los Angeles

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Lola Luscious

Official Checked Star Member
It's funny you ask this. I was debating between Miami and LA just a month ago before my move from Chicago. I spent a week in Miami and decided that Florida still sucks in it's entirety. (Sorry, Floridians, but also fuck you I hate your state)

Miami is like my Vegas. I love going there for a weekend to make incredibly terrible decisions and take my clothes off in public, but I could never live there!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's funny you ask this. I was debating between Miami and LA just a month ago before my move from Chicago. I spent a week in Miami and decided that Florida still sucks in it's entirety. (Sorry, Floridians, but also fuck you I hate your state)

Miami is like my Vegas. I love going there for a weekend to make incredibly terrible decisions and take my clothes off in public, but I could never live there!

I lived 5 years in Florida, don't go there. It sucks. It's hot, humid, and there are tons of bugs and other shit that wants to eat you (ok, to be fair I was in okeechobee county working at an outdoor juvenile facility but still). And then the hurricanes. Having to evacuate 2-5 times a year is NOT fun. Oh, and the snow birds...ugh. I was stuck in a retirement town. That sucked.

The only redeeming quality about Florida is the winters are lovely and there's some beautiful beaches. Oh, and I suppose you have the awesome guys at BangBros, Team Skeet, Reality Kings and Score down there. Not sure if that's a redeeming quality though now that I think about it. :angel1:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
The only redeeming quality about Florida is the winters are lovely and there's some beautiful beaches. Oh, and I suppose you have the awesome guys at BangBros, Team Skeet, Reality Kings and Score down there. Not sure if that's a redeeming quality though now that I think about it. :angel1:

Hey, Team Skeet has the hookups on all the tacos you can eat. And hot waitress flirting is an art form that those guys can teach a course in. Fucking pros.

I took notes.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
bienvenido a miami

and miami doesn't have the smog LA does.

also, cubans > mexicans.

It's not smoggy on my side of town. I'm about 6 miles from the water. I like our Mexicans too and grew up going to Catholic School with them. I definitely dig Mexican girls too. I'm sure there are plenty of decent Cubans also. The West Coast is a nice place to live.

It's not smoggy on my side of town. I'm about 6 miles from the water. I like our Mexicans too and grew up going to Catholic School with them. I definitely dig Mexican girls too. I'm sure there are plenty of decent Cubans also. The West Coast is a nice place to live.

the cuban > mexican thing was tongue-in-cheek of course. I have no brown skin in the game.

You are out of touch, LA's smog is way down from what it was in the 60s.

It has improved, but LA continues to rank #1 as the worst smog city in the country.

http://www.webmd.com/asthma/ss/slideshow-worst-smog-cities

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Sorry but this is a ridiculous poll. Both cities have their allure and both have their drawbacks. Comparing them is silly since they are so different in so many ways. Personally, I love both cities but in totally different ways and for totally different reasons. However, I wouldn't want to live in either of them. If I was going to live in California it would be in Ventura County or on the central coast and if I was going to live in Florida....well, I'd move to Texas instead.

Also, anyone who claims the food is better in LA knows not about which they speak....not dissing the food in LA but I'll pit Miami's Cubano and Caribbean culinary offerings against any in the nation. If you've never sampled slow-roasted and fried masas de puerco doused in mojo criollo with serious side orders of yuca or plantains and arroz y frijoles negroes along with that fantastic Cuban bread doesn't know what they're missing. Mmmmm....got me salivating in anticipation of my next trip to Dade County!

The wax museum in Buena Park was swell.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I damn WISH I could really say. I ALMOST made it to Miami ~10 years ago, but I didn't make it over.

For now, I am not voting, just giving my two pence

I love to see the Miami from series like Miami Heat and Burn Notice, and the books of Anne Rice. Yeah, that is pretty widesprad. So my favorite Miami place would be Lestat's house.

Los Angeles, hell, where do I even begin. But as many people from the TV or music industry etc say: It is very shallow and it as much as it is near the coast, I would probably rather live in San Francisco, IF I would have to choose between Miami and LA.