• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miami girls are the most promiscuous girls any where else and dress very slutty!!

I have come across some posts of people saying that Miami girls are very promiscuous!! And done some reading into this of true and not true at the same time.

Many say Miami girls are very promiscuous :):):):)but Miami girls are very superfuture culture like money ,nice car,nice house and wealth more so than American girls. I have came across some web sites that say people should stay away from Miami girls and Cuban girls unless you have lots of money ,nice car,nice house and wealth.

Say you will be better of dating American girls ,European girls or Mexicans girls. Say that Mexicans girls can be very promiscuous but no where as superfuture like Miami girls and Cuban girls.

So I'm interested of how it is like in Miami. Is Miami no go zone if you not upper midle class? In Miami , girls chase upper midle class guys and more picky.

I think some people may get confused of Miami because of hollywood and party clubs.

Anyone else been to Miami to see what it is like?

All girls are sluts. Some just hide it better than others.

And I also agree that most American women are superficial.

Cuban girls are the shit never get tired of going to beach and seeing all that ass

But that does not mean she is going to go out with you!!!

A high sex drive does not always = girl easy dumping someone and going with other guy.

I'm sure there are some white girls like here comes honey boo boo that would go out with you even if you have no money and paying rent!! Just not Hispanic /Latina.

But that does not mean she is going to go out with you!!!

A high sex drive does not always = girl easy dumping someone and going with other guy.

I'm sure there are some white girls like here comes honey boo boo that would go out with you even if you have no money and paying rent!! Just not Hispanic /Latina.

lol ive dated cuban girls before im from miami alot do like white guys just mention paul walker they go crazy, i must admit its hard dating them because some dont know any english

I am in Miami right now and I think it is true! I said hi to some ransoms on the street and the first thing the girls did was stop, day hi and grab my dick. I loved it!!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Single moms in West LA are as much sluts as hookers in Hollywood are whores. Hope she doesn't feed her kid by snowballing my mess trying to pass it off as Clam Chowder.

One chick took me home...then she showed me her dick.

I found in in first person that does not tickle my pickle.

One chick took me home...then she showed me her dick.

I found in in first person that does not tickle my pickle.

How many times did "she" blow you before "she" show you??? Can't put the paste back into the tube now, can you? Leave it floating in "her" belly where it belongs and ask for a Mulligan.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I don't think you have a better chance at scoring with a specific girl depending on where she lives or her nationality. There's virgins and whores in every group. Start looking at women as individuals and You Might have a better chance at getting lucky.. But if you're the kinda guy who has the mindset "these girls only want money, do I need money to fuck them?" you prob won't understand that anyways.

But if you're the kinda guy who has the mindset "these girls only want money, do I need money to fuck them?" you prob won't understand that anyways.

Lulz... good luck trying to fuck a girl WITHOUT any money... ESPECIALLY in Miami.

How many times did "she" blow you before "she" show you??? Can't put the paste back into the tube now, can you? Leave it floating in "her" belly where it belongs and ask for a Mulligan.

None. I was naked and she was topless and we were making out then she was like, "Ok now suck my dick."
You should have seen the look on my face, "you are too pretty to have a dick."
Sure enough, out flopped the penis.
I kind of left after that, she played with my junk but I couldn't get it up.
It just wasn't the same...I like vaginas

Lulz... good luck trying to fuck a girl WITHOUT any money... ESPECIALLY in Miami.

How can I tell if she has any money or not?

None. I was naked and she was topless and we were making out then she was like, "Ok now suck my dick."

More Hitchcock with the Suspense and less Argento revealing everything in the first 5 minutes and you'd have all the deniability needed to mitigate your conscience making the fella proud that he was plenty good enough a lady for a Tuesday.

Japan, huh? Don't feel bad. I'd be fooled so often there I'd be a grinning fool scratching my head but still grinning all the time. My balls would always float on Tokyo time.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
You're better off going to the Dominican Republic where the girls are even more promiscuous and very cheap too ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I guess you've never been to Keansburg, NJ. They'll suck your dick for arcade tokens.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member

How can I tell if she has any money or not?

LOL! Living in LA for 8 years now, as a rule, if a girl is TOO PRETTY, like DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, I just assume she's a ts girl. I'm usually right;)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick