• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

message from Kira Eggers

Kira Eggers

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
message from Kira Eggers Hey everybody!!!!
Just wanted to let you know i am actually not doing anything today at all, almost bored, actually!! Thats a weird feeling, no that I am used to running around like a mad cow shooting hot galleries with some even hotter chicks!
Just another day at work, hehe
Hope you all have a great xmas, now, I am going to get productive and seduce the first santa claus I can find, hihi
Love Kira Eggers
www.kiraeggers.com

Wanna come over to my place and make-out?

(just kidding) :D

how do we know if this is even real. this could be some ass like the one chick on here who said she had cancer! i mean how the f r the people on this board suppose to know!!!

I can understand your point. All that can be said is give your hellos and move on. The rest will take care of itself.

And btw, hello Kira...if that's really you...

:)

hello Kira! :)

merry christmas!

Osiris

Banned
luvheels said:
how do we know if this is even real. this could be some ass like the one chick on here who said she had cancer! i mean how the f r the people on this board suppose to know!!!

look under her name

official star checked member

Last edited by a moderator:

darkman

Retired Moderator
[B said:
Kira Eggers[/B]]message from Kira Eggers Hey everybody!!!!
Just wanted to let you know i am actually not doing anything today at all, almost bored, actually!! Thats a weird feeling, no that I am used to running around like a mad cow shooting hot galleries with some even hotter chicks!
Just another day at work, hehe
Hope you all have a great xmas, now, I am going to get productive and seduce the first santa claus I can find, hihi
Love Kira Eggers
www.kiraeggers.com
Welcome aboard Kira !! :iloveyou: By the way... you've found the Santa Claus (me). HOHOHO... :wave2: Take care :lovecoupl

Whoa where did this cheeky little lady come from? Never heard of her before but she looks mighty fine! Better throw in a "Welcome to the board" while I'm here!