• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Melissa Bachman

I'd choke fuck her and never stop. When she has drawn her final breath, I'd pose with her and have someone take a picture of my conquest.

Yeah apparently. Think she travels about the globe killing animals. She has her own TV show about in the US.

This shit will blow over in a NY minute. Either that or she should take advantage of the current publicity and sell photos of her posing in a thong bikini with all of the dead animals she has killed.

On the positive tip, she does have a nice pair of tits. :boobies:

I saw the picture with the dead lion and had to close it. That is so messed up - to kill a magnificent creature like that for the sake of killing it. If I had a lion like that in my sights I'd snap the photo.

Why would she do that?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
People like that should be heavily tortured. At least. Seriously how can anyone be this fucked up in their mind? That they feel great doing something like this. What do they even think. That they're powerful or what? Yeah, you're awesome, killing an innocent animal with a rifle from a distance. Welll done.

I would shoot those animals with a camera not a rifle. Those animals look so beautiful and majestic, but only when ALIVE! :mad:

I don't understand people like that. Look, a majestic marvel of nature! I'd better kill it. I just don't get it. If she wants to take it on with her bare hands, that'd be impressive (still pointless), but to stand there and have your picture taken with the animal you shot from a couple hundred yards away like you just accomplished some feat is fucking pathetic.

Also, all the macho men that get turned on by a woman who managed to kill something from that distance with a tool she bought at some hunting store are the pathetic leftovers if evolution. They, much like the trophy game they hunt, will soon be extinct.

I don't understand people like that. Look, a majestic marvel of nature! I'd better kill it. I just don't get it. If she wants to take it on with her bare hands, that'd be impressive (still pointless), but to stand there and have your picture taken with the animal you shot from a couple hundred yards away like you just accomplished some feat is fucking pathetic.

Also, all the macho men that get turned on by a woman who managed to kill something from that distance with a tool she bought at some hunting store are the pathetic leftovers if evolution. They, much like the trophy game they hunt, will soon be extinct.
Ted Nugent would peel your face off with a shiv and sew it to a soccer ball, then kick it into your mothers front yard for saying that.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That's exactly my point.

Ted Nugent would peel your face off with a shiv and sew it to a soccer ball, then kick it into your mothers front yard for saying that.

Ted Nugent is an ignorant piece of shit that the world would be better off without. I get it. You can kill something far less intelligent and capable than you with a gun or a bow, or even a knife. Who fucking gives a shit? If you needed to do this to survive, I would understand. That's the natural order of things. The intelligent and capable kill the the rest to survive. But that's a far cry from what people like this bitch and Ted Nugent do. I don't necessarily hate hunters. If you eat your game, that's one thing. If you want the head of some animal you couldn't possibly survive against without your gun so you can put it on your wall, you're a fucking pussy.

Ted Nugent is an ignorant piece of shit that the world would be better off without. I get it. You can kill something far less intelligent and capable than you with a gun or a bow, or even a knife. Who fucking gives a shit? If you needed to do this to survive, I would understand. That's the natural order of things. The intelligent and capable kill the the rest to survive. But that's a far cry from what people like this bitch and Ted Nugent do. I don't necessarily hate hunters. If you eat your game, that's one thing. If you want the head of some animal you couldn't possibly survive against without your gun so you can put it on your wall, you're a fucking pussy.
I'm an avid hunter but only whitetail deer and turkey, and I eat the meat. Many hunters that just do it for sport donate the meat they harvest to food banks for the less fortunate. And it also keeps the deer population in check. But I do not support the killing of exotic/extinct animals.

Hopefully one of these days she goes up against another lion or tiger or any other lethal , amazing animal her gun jams . And she gets her arse chewed up and killed slowly .the horrible women

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm an avid hunter but only whitetail deer and turkey, and I eat the meat. Many hunters that just do it for sport donate the meat they harvest to food banks for the less fortunate. And it also keeps the deer population in check. But I do not support the killing of exotic/extinct animals.

Same here. Not so much these days (I'm too lazy to go out in the cold & snow now), but I've been hunting since I was a kid. But I was taught that you only hunt what you can eat (unless it's nuisance varmints like coyotes that kill livestock or crows and blackbirds that eat grain). I've never heard of this woman, but I put her in the same category as Donald Trump's asshat sons and Sarah P@lin: "celebrity hunters" who go out with guides, who load and carry their rifles for them, and find half-tame exotic animals to shoot at so they can get their picture taken with them. And if you watch Palin's video, that slag didn't even know how to chamber a round - her dad had to reload so she could shoot (and miss) again.

I've hunted wild boar and big horn sheep on preserves - and I ate what I killed (wild boar makes a great ham and sausage!). But I've only gone to the ones that were "fair hunt" - no pens or tame animals. One I visited in North Carolina advertised itself as a "fair hunt" preserve with a "no kill/no pay" policy. But in truth, if you didn't kill anything on your roaming hunt, to make sure they could charge you, they'd try to make you go into a pen and kill a tame sheep or deer. No one is going to make me do that - especially when I'm carrying a .45 AutoMag under my arm and have a Weatherby .338-.378 in my hand. After some angry words, we all decided that it would just best that I be allowed to leave... without paying. But these places are meant for people like that man-face with the fake beach-ball tits, the Trumps or Silly Sarah Pee. I hate those people. They give legitimate hunters a bad name.

If it's still open, Whiskey Mountain in North CaroLina Is a shithole that has tame animals in a big pen, hidden behind some trees at the bottom of the mountain. Don't go there unless you're just a fake hunter. And the Dukes of Hazard was not based on Jerry Rushing's life. If I had to hear that old gimp fucker tell that lie just one more time, I would have begged someone to take me in that pen and shoot me!

I think the spirit of the thread was "she has a nice pair of chebs" - and she does. But that doesn't mean she isn't a complete shitstain who I'd love to watch being flayed alive. It's not even the killing by itself, which I find grotesque, it's the fucking glee she seems to take in it. "YAY! I've ended a life." Well, fuck you. I hope she falls into a nest of something fucking horrendous and gets eaten from the inside out, just so nature gets its own back.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, but for $6500, any woman (or man - hey, I don't judge) on the planet can have tits just like hers. Same make & model even. What are we guessing, silly-cones or salt water?