• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Medicare billions going to Castro, Cuba

It's not? I would like to see your concrete evidence that is not. ;)

As has been cited above, your claim is not proved in the article that you posted. As you made the original post, brought this topic of conversation up, imagine how stupid you look, now that you can not prove it, and that you're demanding others prove that it is not.

Hey, Will, you're a fat, stupid moon lizard. Please prove that's not true.

See how that works? I can say anything, and then tell you to prove it isn't true. That's how children and stupid people argue. Are you a child? Because, the other option is that you're stupid.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You are the one making the accusations, therefore the burden of proof falls upon you. This isn't a witch hunt. Guilt must be proven, not innocence.

No, you are saying I'm wrong with nothing to back it up. You show me your "proof" first.

He doesn't know how positive claims work. He's not educated which should be apparent.

You do nothing but clown around here. We do not need your comments on serious topics. :hatsoff:

As has been cited above, your claim is not proved in the article that you posted. As you made the original post, brought this topic of conversation up, imagine how stupid you look, now that you can not prove it, and that you're demanding others prove that it is not.

Hey, Will, you're a fat, stupid moon lizard. Please prove that's not true.

See how that works? I can say anything, and then tell you to prove it isn't true. That's how children and stupid people argue. Are you a child? Because, the other option is that you're stupid.

Same for you. You're a clown. Talk about fart jokes or something.

You do nothing but clown around here. We do not need your comments on serious topics. :hatsoff:
Your description of my character on this forum is indeed correct, I do not take this place seriously and I see that as a point in my favour. Do you really take this forum as a venue for serious discussion and debate, Willy? That's just sad. The level of discourse that goes on here in many of these so called "serious topics" is for the most part that of a bunch of petulant children throwing temper tantrums at one another and crying over who stole their favourite toy. So please, spare me this false sense of superiority. Then again, as you see this as a place for serious discussion and debate, I can't fault you for your delusions. I just pity you for them.

Of course none of what you've just said helps your case in any way. Since you were the one making positive claims about the existence of something. If as I say above you had even the most rudimentary education on how civilised discussion works You Might not come across as such an uneducated buffoon.

Will, are you actually incapable of answering questions that are asked you directly when you don't have easy, monosyllabic responses? Do you know how stupid your quoting only part of BlueBalls' above post, disregarding the relevant parts in order to bolster your argument, makes you look? You look incredibly foolish. Look above, it isn't like I'm the only one who thinks so. You would do a lot better by not posting anything controversial if you are unable to intelligently respond to anything the threatens your bigoted, insular, idiotic worldview. You simply do not have the mental capacity to read completely, formulate arguments, and respond. You're just not smart enough.

You claim that BlueBalls, Stan and I do nothing but clown around, and yet, when we do have a good and reasonable conversation, you don't respond. You simply can't stomach any close scrutiny of your ridiculous posts, so you call me a troll. However, I'm not trolling, I'm responding to things you post. Do you suppose you're ever going to get that distinction?

You know what? You won't. BlueBalls put it well:

:1orglaugh You're so pathetic.

I'm going to continue to challenge your posts, Will. Not because I'm trolling, and not because I'm seeking you out. I will do so because you continue to post on controversial topics on a public forum. You do so with an incredibly slanted, bigoted perspective, and you provide copious amounts of misinformation, and push bogus conspiracy theories. Your posts are stupid, and your responses are stupid. When you start having an actual conversation, and providing good sources of information and thoughtful responses, you may see that it's actually fruitful to engage in dialogue. Until then:

:tongue:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

I agree you are. You have nothing else to do besides commenting on a site you do not care about.

Are you a drunk and drug addict?

lurkingdirk :facepalm:

You must be a drunk as well.

Go take care of your imaginary child. :tongue:

Stop trolling.

I agree you are. You have nothing else to do besides commenting on a site you do not care about.

lurkingdirk :facepalm:

You must be a drunk as well.

Stop trolling.

See? You simply don't understand anything that was said. I guess Dumb lizard moon Jews such as yourself don't need to think, have dialogue, or respond to questions they don't like. The fact is that I have made you look incredibly foolish.

My prediction: Will's response to this will look something like this:

The fact is that I have made you look incredibly foolish.

Not at all.

Stop trolling.

:facepalm:

I'm sorry you're so mentally deficient, Will. I'm also sorry you find it appropriate to call into question that I have a child. That's merely another facet of your failed attempt to be...witty? clever? insulting? This, along with all of your other arguments here on FreeOnes, has failed. Thanks for proving my point time and time again. Please re-read my above post. I know there are some big words in there, and your reading comprehension is low, but try to understand that I don't troll you, I respond directly to things you post in a relevant way. That's the opposite of trolling. You think I'm off topic in your thread? No. I'm following your direction, here. I responded to your OP, and have subsequently responded to your responses to me. Not trolling, please figure this out, you are worse than tedious.

I agree you are.

Lacks basic reading comprehension skills.

You have nothing else to do besides commenting on a site you do not care about.

Projection.

When pushed resorts to cheap ad-hominem attacks because he lacks the intellectual capacity to engage in rational discourse.

Uses someone else's child as a weapon against them.

My original classification of you:

Is holding up rather well after this little display. Good job, Willy. ;)