• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
New York City: 10,000+ Jews Against Israel (U.S. Media Blackout)

Published on Jun 22, 2013

Real News @ http://RevolutionNews.US — Tens of thousands Jews protesting the State of Israel in NYC... On June 9, 2013, tens of thousands of Orthodox Jews assembled on the streets of New York City to protest against the existence of the State of Israel, and to condemn it's current evil decree to draft yeshiva students. The mass demonstration took place in Federal Plaza Square in lower Manhattan, where a huge platform had been set up for several hundred rabbis and leaders of communities. In front of the platform were seated hundreds of prominent and esteemed people, while the rest of the square was overcrowded with the tens of thousands participants.

I would like to shake hands with these people and I have my biggest respect towards these. These stand pro peace.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
how is calling to destroy a state promote peace?

I understand their concern as mainly from their belief that no jew should rule over what they see as their holy land.

I find this a real problematic view, because I suppose they want people to live there. And I think they want it to be able for jewish people to live there.