• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Med help needed

Hi, everyone!!!

This is my first post here, somehow I know that there must be someone among you that can help me, or at least advice me, about the problem I got.

A month ago after a sex with a girlfriend I forgot to wash myself, and I felt some residual sperm on my foreskin. I wiped it with a paper handkerchief, but the following morning I was unpleasently surprised to see that I was left with a sperm burn on my foreskin. It looks just like this dude's foreskin http://www.peniscult.com/big-cock/pure-18/teen-schoolgirl-craves-anal/0.jpg .

Does any of you know the proper formulation of such a condition, or even better, does any of you know the way to treat it?

I would so much appreciate help from any of you. Thanks in advance.

Hmm, thats very peculiar :dunno: I would say antibacterial cream, or maybe diaper rash ointment one with aloe & zinc :yesyes: Then masturbate frequently with a good moisturizer like lanolin or vasaline :thumbsup: If it gets worse see a dermatologist, could be the herpes.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You're uncut? There's your disgusting problem right there.

No need for meds...just rub it off with sandpaper.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Last time I checked, sperm can't burn you. Dude, sounds like you have an STD, or the vag you were pounding had a bacterial/yeast infection and maybe you caught a bit of it on/in your dick. Go get checked yo.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
A month ago after a sex with a girlfriend I forgot to wash myself, and I felt some residual sperm on my foreskin. I wiped it with a paper handkerchief, but the following morning blah blah blah

Does any of you know the proper formulation of such a condition

It's called lack of hygiene.

or even better, does any of you know the way to treat it?

Get a shower.