• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Me, Julia Ann and Puppies

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Dog Day Afternoon at Julia Ann's
Aren't they adorable?

sab00003.jpg

sab00004.jpg

attachment.php

he must be cozy

attachment.php

he must be cozy

I've heard the term "sweater puppies" but that's not what I thought they meant. :)

Not only does Julia Ann have her own dogs, but she also cares for (usually several at a time) abused dogs, until they are healthy again and loving homes can be found for them. She's a lady who's even more beautiful inside, than she is outside! and you too Sabrina!

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I've heard the term "sweater puppies" but that's not what I thought they meant. :)

Not only does Julia Ann have her own dogs, but she also cares for (usually several at a time) abused dogs, until they are healthy again and loving homes can be found for them. She's a lady who's even more beautiful inside, than she is outside! and you too Sabrina!

Julia is indeed as amazing inside as she is outside. And trust me: you gotta see the girl in the flesh, with little or no makeup and everyday casual clothes: she is spectacular. Then you experience her love, respect and generosity and you get faith in human beings back. I know that those who are lucky to know her agree with me.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
So, cute I wish I had a new apartment I could have one to live with me and play with and put up Sabrina deep's shirt adn laugh! :D

Julia is indeed as amazing inside as she is outside. And trust me: you gotta see the girl in the flesh, with little or no makeup and everyday casual clothes: she is spectacular. Then you experience her love, respect and generosity and you get faith in human beings back. I know that those who are lucky to know her agree with me.

I would love to be inside her yes!

Sounds good, when can we all meet? I live by LA