• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McDonald's To Start All-Day Breakfast

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Oh sure, in the great scheme of life we could avoid going to McDelicious', but why would we want to avoid such a great thing? :dunno:
The only thing wrong with this McDonald's All-Day Breakfast plan is that the McMuffin is too small. Now that they're going to be moving it into the All-Day Food arena, they should offer the option to super size the McMuffin. They SHOULD have a McMuffin about the size of one of those large Schlotzsky's sandwiches. Have it have a freakin' pancake-sized sausage patty! :drool2: :partysml:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
And you, Chopper3000, are a 2 brain-celled Know-It-All Wannabe ... who is failing miserably. Enjoy!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
When I think about all of the other fast food and fast casual places that serve breakfast all day, I wonder why it took them so long. Hell, just think about all the college students who don't regain consciousness until about 1PM on a Saturday. Those kids NEED an Egg McMuffin, some hash browns and some OJ. Otherwise they gotta walk to the Waffle House on the bad side of town and risked getting mugged in the parking lot.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
That's just gross. It says so much about American culture that people want to eat that shit all day. So sad.

Oh yeah. An egg, Canadian bacon and cheese on an English muffin. Totally gross. Interesting that if one added Hollandaise sauce to this combo it would be one of the most upscale breakfasts available anywhere at any restaurant as Eggs Benedict (perhaps sans the cheese but....hey, close no matter how you slice it). You've never ordered that dish at the many avant-garde places you've been privileged to dine in your celebrity existence? Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, Mariah. There's certainly no accounting for tastes, that's for sure. Perhaps you're more the Cheerios type?

They'll be serving all-day breakfast but if you read the press release you'll see that there's a catch. McDonald's won't actually be offering their breakfast menu all day long, instead they'll be offering a limited menu. According to the press release, "Depending on the local market, All Day Breakfast will have a limited menu that focuses on either McMuffin or Biscuit items. This decision is made at the local level based on customer preference." So if you're a McGriddle fan it looks like you're SOL

freeones_regina

Administrator
I find it strange enough that people even go to junkfood places like McDonalds or something similar for breakfast. :pukey:
But maybe that is typical american :dunno:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, aside of really liking the breakfast at McDonald's, another reason for going there or other Fast Food places for breakfast is the convenience. People are on the go. They've got things to do and don't have the time to prepare breakfast and to clean up afterwards. So, a quick pit stop at McDonald's or some other Fast Food place hits the spot. Some people might eat their breakfast there while others who are even more strapped for time will just pick up their breakfast and take it to work. They don't have the time to sit down at some full-fledged restaurant where it's gonna take time for the kitchen staff to get around to preparing their order.

I don't micro remotely have breakfast at McDonald's or any other Fast Food place on anywhere near a frequent basis. However, for example ... a couple of weeks back, I was gonna help my parents and one of my sisters at a yard sale. In order to make it in time way over to my sister's house where the customers start showing up really early, I had to pick up my parents and be on my way by 5:00AM. We didn't have the luxury of being able to have some formal breakfast anywhere. So, McDonald's to the rescue. :coolthumb: YES! Problem solved. :drool2: :partysml:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
freeones_regina said:
It's all relative to where one is standing ... where one is from. Some or maybe even a lot of people from other countries might think we have absolute garbage for food here in the USA. But, I guarantee you that some food that is the delicious norm in other countries would make us vomit over here. A couple of years back, my oldest sister spent 2 years in South America. The food for her over there was an utter garbage crap nightmare. Yet it was the mouth-watering irresistible delicious norm for the people there.

I find it strange enough that people even go to junkfood places like McDonalds or something similar for breakfast. :pukey:

I'll admit that personally it's not something I would down everyday. I eat unhealthy food in moderation, but sometimes things like that are convenient and taste alright. Sometimes people want to get their food quick and be done with it. It's cheapness also helps.

It doesn't help that in many places those establishments don't really have any real non-junk food competition, especially when things like speed and price are considered. It also doesn't help that most of the country doesn't get too long to take lunch breaks. Even with the fast food places often it's near impossible to get to one of them and get back in time even while shoving food in one's mouth along the way.

I give precisely zero shits about getting an Egg McMuffin past breakfast, and the exact same number for getting them during breakfast in fact. Want to impress me McDonalds? Let me get a fucking burger at 7am... you're a fucking burger joint after all, give us all-day burgers.

Oh, and McRibs. Fuck your Egg McMuffins, give us McRibs instead.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Oh, and McRibs. Fuck your Egg McMuffins, give us McRibs instead.

Oh, starting a food war are we? Well fuck your McRib then! McRib is quite possibly the worst piece of shit ever served at any restaurant anywhere. Ground up pork shoulder remnants pressed into a patty that makes it look like it might be ribs? It's like Spam on a bun. :throwup: ;)

Reactions: BCT

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Oh heck yeah! This was the feel-good story of the week! No longer will I have to set my alarm to make breakfast nor bring a Mac-10 insisting they make an exception for me if I try to order it at 10:35.

I'll take the #4 2 Sausage McMuffins w/egg Meal and make the coffee large w/10 sugars and 4 creams inside please! Thank you! I'm lovin' it!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh heck yeah! This was the feel-good story of the week! No longer will I have to set my alarm to make breakfast nor bring a Mac-10 insisting they make an exception for me if I try to order it at 10:35.

I'll take the #4 2 Sausage McMuffins w/egg Meal and make the coffee large w/10 sugars and 4 creams inside please! Thank you! I'm lovin' it!

I kind of knew you would be pleased, Nicolas ;)

No longer will I have to set my alarm to make breakfast nor bring a Mac-10 insisting they make an exception for me if I try to order it at 10:35.

Huh, I always saw you as more of a bomb vest with a dead man's switch or cobbled together homemade flamethrower guy myself. Learn something new everyday. ;)

Did you see Joey's rant?