• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McDonalds TEST

IN The beginning Mcdonalds only had beef burgers fries and drinks.

A situation existed that they needed a burger/sandwich that people could eat
on Friday who were religious and could not eat beef.

THE MCDonalds brothers each were running 1 restaurant each so they each tried the specialty they wanted to try out and see which place sold more of the 2.
types.

We all know one was the filet-o fish sandwich- And we all know it won as it is currently on the menu.
The other one was a sandwich with what in it ? 2 buns and ......../

ANSWER tomorrow unless you can guess it

The brother said his choice was a favorite of his and as far as I know has not appeared on the menu except during the test period.
He said it is really delicious.

I will answer the question after 24 hrs has passed

Fish is a substitute for some religious people. I do like the fillet o fish sandwich of all fish sandwiches- currently the fish in the bk offering tastes like crap.

The other sandwich which lost to the fillet o fish as it did not sell more contained 2 slices of cheese and -------- another ingredient along with some condiment was grilled.

The sandwich is offered every day but was to give a choice on FRIDAYS to some religious groups.

Like restaurants offering clam chower on Fridays and not chicken noodle or beef barley if only one soup choice is possible.

Last edited:
THE ANSWER IS:

Grilled pineapple burger

according to the show I watched the previous owner said 2 slices of cheese and grilled cheese and I am unsure of the condiments as he did not say- mystery solved, no meat but cheese used