• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McDonald's getting rid of cheeseburgers in happy meals

McDonald's is dropping cheeseburgers from its kid-targeted Happy Meals to cut calorie counts as customers grow increasingly health conscious, Bloomberg reports. With the American child obesity rate today almost triple what it was in the 1970s, Happy Meals in the United States will all be 600 calories or less by June with a plan to reach that target in most Happy Meals worldwide by 2022.

https://www.axios.com/mcdonalds-cut...als-534bc0f0-318f-4a37-94ff-7855c5502773.html

That's stupid. Especially coming from fake food giant, McDonald's. Also just get the 2 for $2 double cheese burgers and save money not buying the hapoy meal with a shitty toy.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:facepalm: Horrible idea. They should go back and do what was working.

McDonalds needs an adult Happy Meal.

McDonald’s is taking cheeseburgers and Chocolate milk off its Happy Meal menu.

Diners can still ask specifically for cheeseburgers or Chocolate milk with the [NOBABE]kid’s[/NOBABE] meal, but the fast-food company said that they will not list them.

:facepalm: Horrible idea. They should go back and do what was working.

McDonalds needs an adult Happy Meal.

They do. The value menu. I'm very happy when I buy 4 mcdoubles and 4 mcchickens for 8 bucks. Well the mcdoubles by me went up 20 cents or so, but I think still 2 for 2.

My kids eat one each when I actually get them food from there.

You ate eight sandwiches? :rolleyes:

Who said the [NOBABE]prize[/NOBABE] wouldn't be a watch or something?

Plus the 2 other places I'd stop at before work. I eat more than a human should be allowed. Thanks metabolism!

Isn't McDonald's monopoly closest you'll have to what you're looking for?