• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maybe O.J. Didn't Do It.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I always thought he got away with murder.
Having followed the trial very closely on court tv from the day of the 2 murders I thought that the evidence was so great that there was no way he wasn't guilty.
Remember the trial was live everyday and repeated all night on court tv, I saw most of the trial and really enjoyed it.

I remember thinking the only other person who had motivation to kill her and who could have been confused for OJ was his eldest son.
But the police never even investigated him so we had no info about him.

In this documentary a private detective investigated OJ's son for years and gives pretty strong evidence against him.

its a long video but interesting.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7905933759946122795#

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Congratulations, I pronounce this topic WTC7WasPulled worthy, you may now be the subject of ridicule.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This is similar to my theory of the JonBenet Ramsey case. I still think to this day that the brother killed her, for whatever reason...probably sibling jealousy. And that the parents covered it up to save their son.

What do you mean maybe OJ didn't do it? Who, OJ Mayo?:rolleyes:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
its actually pretty good evidence that he could have been the killer.
that guy had serious mental issues, violent issues.
he had the perfect opportunity at the time of the killings and he owned and always carried a set of knives.
after watching the video i still think it was Oj but this does cast doubt.
the police should have investigated his son more.
they never even brought him him.

its actually pretty good evidence that he could have been the killer.
that guy had serious mental issues, violent issues.
he had the perfect opportunity at the time of the killings and he owned and always carried a set of knives.
after watching the video i still think it was Oj but this does cast doubt.
the police should have investigated his son more.
they never even brought him him.

What was his motive?

It's like that one ugly annoying prosecutor said in the trial. Either O.J. is obviously guilty or he's the most unlucky person ever. You will have to excuse me if I'm more likely to believe the former.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i understand if you don't want to watch the video right now, its over an hour long.

he was very bi-polar with episodes of violence, attempted suicides and a drug/alcohol problem.
thats all fact.
people like that dont need much motive.

on the day of the murder nicole and the kids and her family were supposed to eat at his resturaunt where he was a cook,
he had been waiting for it , but they never showed.
he called her and she said they ate at another place( where goldman worked)
that may have pissed him off enough for him to go to her house maybe not to kill her but confront her.

he left work at around the time of the murders and had the opportunity.
after that his whereabouts are not accounted for.
plus other small details.
Photos of Jason with the same wool hat found at the scene.
the video shows a lot more too.

several things do cast doubt about oj being the killer.
the biggest i feel is the blood.
that murder was a bloodbath.
the killer fought with goldman for at least a few minutes and stabbed him 27 times and more than likely didnt stop until he was dead.
plus all the blood that came from nicole.
the killer would have been covered in blood, probably soaked in it after such hand to hand combat.
and they only found very small traces of blood in the bronco and nothing in OJ\s house except a drop on a sock.

a good theory is that jason called OJ after the murders, OJ went to the crime scene, saw it, walked around in it and hauled ass home.

Another thing is the kids.
as far as OJ knew his daughter was having friends sleep over.
would he really go there to kill his kids mother with the kids in the house and a good chance they might see him or at least find the body in the morning?
thats pretty bad, even for him.

Wasn't OJ going to be looking for the "real" killer? If the real perpetrator was his own son, OJ must not be much of a detective.

If ever someone was guilty, it was the Juice. He's tucked away in jail now where he deserves to be.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What was that low-speed car chase all about then?
http://www.moldea.com/BroncoChase.html

that was A.C. taking him for a joyride
It was Oj heading to mexico with his passport, fake beard, 9,000 dollars and a gun to his head.
he also said while on the phone with police "i didnt mean to do it".
there is tons of evidence against OJ, no doubt.
here is some, but far from all.

http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.html

I watched so much of that trial live or at night during the repeats on court tv.
I really found it interesting.

i think he's guilty, but the jason theory is plausible in my opinion.

Jon S.

Banned
I still think ET did it! Ron and Nicole had just returned from the store with the last of the Reese's Pieces &, upon finding out that he had been beaten to them, a very psychotic ET tracked them down & butchered them before stealing the Reese's Pieces & returning home! Were there any Reese's Pieces found at the crime scene? I rest my case!

Hey, it's just as plausible and believable as any other theory that someone else did it &/or that OJ didn't do it! Occam's Razor leads to the FACT that OJ did it, and NEWSFLASH......OJ DID IT!!!

Congratulations, I pronounce this topic WTC7WasPulled worthy, you may now be the subject of ridicule.

Why would he be ridiculed?
People still talk about the Jack The Ripper case all the time so why not the O.J. case? Maybe you were just a toddler when it happened but it did captivate the world, you know. :hatsoff:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The DNA evidence alone proves beyond any reasonable doubt that OJ was the killer. Case closed.

Leslie Nielsen actually killed them. After months of trying to convince OJ to do another Naked Gun film, Naked Gun 45 4/7: Lockdown, OJ kept telling him no. He was happy, he was living the American dream! He was a NFL player, an actor, he now has a wife, kids, friends, and just enjoying his all around great life.

Leslie Nielsen wouldn't hear nothing of it. The days went by and his anger seethed in his blood. He made OJ! He made him funny, successful, and into what he is today. He wouldn't be living the American dream if it wasn't for him!

Leslie didn't sleep, eat, or sneeze for days. He plotted. Until it came to him. Kill the wife, friend, and set OJ up and strip away from OJ the American dream.

Next thing you know we are put through a trial about how OJ Simpson killed his wife and family friend. No one ever thought Leslie Nielsen would be the real murderer. Heck, why would anyone?

Only I know this harsh truth behind it all. Now I share it with you my FO friends!

Leslie Nielsen killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman! He took the secrets to the grave.

There it is. The truth.

Leslie Nielsen actually killed them. After months of trying to convince OJ to do another Naked Gun film, Naked Gun 45 4/7: Lockdown, OJ kept telling him no. He was happy, he was living the American dream! He was a NFL player, an actor, he now has a wife, kids, friends, and just enjoying his all around great life.

Leslie Nielsen wouldn't hear nothing of it. The days went by and his anger seethed in his blood. He made OJ! He made him funny, successful, and into what he is today. He wouldn't be living the American dream if it wasn't for him!

Leslie didn't sleep, eat, or sneeze for days. He plotted. Until it came to him. Kill the wife, friend, and set OJ up and strip away from OJ the American dream.

Next thing you know we are put through a trial about how OJ Simpson killed his wife and family friend. No one ever thought Leslie Nielsen would be the real murderer. Heck, why would anyone?

Only I know this harsh truth behind it all. Now I share it with you my FO friends!

Leslie Nielsen killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman! He took the secrets to the grave.

There it is. The truth.

Youtube video, or no.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Why would he be ridiculed?
People still talk about the Jack The Ripper case all the time so why not the O.J. case? Maybe you were just a toddler when it happened but it did captivate the world, you know. :hatsoff:

I just needed something to tie my statement together. As far as I'm concerned, O.J. is a welcome change from 9/11, organic food, or the possibility that Sarah Palin masterminded the shooting in Tucson.