• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maybe boobs can be to big.......

The first 3 links, I see your point. But the last one, featuring Taylor Stevens, I disagree. Her face and her breasts are a great combination.

Has nothing to do with breasts, but figure. But I like full-figures, so at least the last 2 appealed very much to me.

If a woman has naturally HUGE tits ala Milena Velba..the girl can't help it; they usually have equally lush bodies. I like it.
:thumbsup:

I do take exception when a woman decides to overinflate their tits with sillicon. While it is their choice, the extemes are worse than natural girls! Some boob-jobs are good, some are shitty!

The Satyr Icon

TheSatyrIcon said:
If a woman has naturally HUGE tits ala Milena Velba..the girl can't help it; they usually have equally lush bodies. I like it.
I do take exception when a woman decides to overinflate their tits with sillicon. While it is their choice, the extemes are worse than natural girls! Some boob-jobs are good, some are shitty!
The Satyr Icon
Ditto!
(yes, Prof V's shortest post ever!)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

The Satyr Icon

What he said...:thumbsup: