• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Massacres in Sri Lanka

Poor Easter Worshippers.... Obama/Clinton

NZ goddamn alt right white extremists

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah Hah?
1st a Christian kills a bunch of Indian Muslims in NZ then Muslims kill a bunch of Indian Christians in SL.
Wow! Almost hard to believe.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well ok. He was portrayed by the World Media as a "White Nationalist".
According to the script.

Either way it was fake and nobody was hurt except for humanity in general.
I am 100% sure about that one.

We still have a few more days left in April, still time for another one.
They love April for some reason.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Yeah they defeated Isis. That cartoon is spot on and says a lot.
That was a good one. A supposed giant army that for some reason they can't seem to locate or track the funding of even though they spend trillions of borrowed from the private federal reserve bank dollars on military and security. I wonder where all that money goes.

They knew they were in Libya, but they just let it slide. Instead they carpet bombed the civilians for 6 months.
They knew they were in Syria fighting Assad but instead of helping Assad they told him to leave the country or they would kill him.

People really need to wake up. Snap out of it. But they never will.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
ISIS Claims Responsibility for Horrific Easter Attack That Killed Over 300
https://www.westernjournal.com/isis-claims-responsibility-horrific-easter-attack-killed-300/

When you see the words ISIS.......you know its fake.
Search google images - Sri Lanka bombing victims. Show me 300 victims.
Show me 30.
Show me 3.

Yeah, reminds me of the good ol' days when Nero feeded christians to lions...

Have I neither friend nor foe?
I've read that Nero was quite possibly a follower of Judaism which he why he was so bad to those damn Hippie Christians.
Yes, Nero was quite possibly a Jew.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
meester with his fucking they

Identify they. Names and money transfer. Shit or get off the pot with them they.

People die in these situations. Do you have no compassion for these people? Dude, if the real world is fake to you, get some help.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
meester with his fucking they

Identify they. Names and money transfer. Shit or get off the pot with them they.

People die in these situations. Do you have no compassion for these people? Dude, if the real world is fake to you, get some help.

They: The people who organize these drills portrayed as live events and anyone who takes part in them and/or promotes the lies.
Like this fucking asshole
PL-1.png

This was a bomb right? It blew up wooden benches and human beings right?
Look up photos of actual bombings that actually blew peoples bodies apart.
Now look at this bullshit and the Boston Hoaxathon too, there are plenty of photos of that fraud.

A Free Brain Test for anybody to take. See if your brain is working properly.
Do it. Do It.
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=KBRRS7RK4OW2

Here's a little clue for you all: The Walrus was Paul.........and if any of these Mass Killings make the news..........its Fake.

Its April May and June Everybody! Fake Mass Killing Season.
Haven't you figured it out yet?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So you have proof that he organized. Show it. Phone calls, texts. Any communications prior to the event?

Very sad to see, a tragedy touching many lives.

Perhaps a regime change plan coming for Sri Lanka, if you are too friendly with China the West don't like that, some people trying to get Sri Lanka to switch allegiance

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So you have proof that he organized. Show it. Phone calls, texts. Any communications prior to the event?

Amongst other things:

Mass Drills for the same thing in the same area at the same time- CHECK

Media Coverage from all major fake news exactly the same word for word all pushing the same agenda(s) (Gun Control, Internet Censorship, White Nationalist, Everybody hate Jews, Muslims want to kill us all so we must continue to invade their countrys, spend trillions on "Security" and of course support Israel)- CHECK

Articles on internet timestamped from BEFORE the event happened- Check

Multiple GoFraudMe accounts created same day (sometimes even before)- Sheck

Reports of large numbers of dead and injured who are no where to be found- Check

Terrible crisis actors who pretend to cry but cannot produce tears- Check

Crystal Clear staged photos from Getty Images- Check

No emotion or inappropriate laughter and smiles from witnesses and even victims family- CHECK

Victims pretending to be injured with no visible injuries- Check

"Victims" with incredible recovery and regeneration ability- Check

Shoes- Check

5cbc7b1fd4ca475fd906ebe2.png

And of course "ISIS HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY"- Double Check

That should be more than enough for most people to at least be suspicious.

Here see this photo?

blast-srilanka.jpg

Now there are other photos of the same place but with all the benches busted up in little pieces, which is proof of fakeness.
And 350 killed and injured? Where are they?

Use your brain it don't cost nothin. Look at that photo.
No police of paramedics so one can ass-u-me the bomb just went off like 2 seconds ago.
Where are the dead and injured? What are those people doing? Why are they not getting the Heck out of there?
And where are the cops and paramedics? Outside doing photo ops is what theyre doing.

But what I really want to know is if an ISIS bomb went off in that place with such force that it blew the roof to shit how did anyone survive?
And more importantly how did those flimsy ass dangling fans come away in perfect NM/Mint condition?

bomb-blast-srilanka4-1555822618.jpg