• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mass Effect - Andromeda

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'm surprised no one has started a thread about it yet, especially compared to all the threads started by all the butthurt cock-chuggers at a certain Social Network forum.

So I thought, 'screw it I'll start one here'.

A lot of people are complaining about the music (personally I love Johnny Cash) in the trailer, but I liked it and besides it's just a "teaser trailer"for fucks sake.

As much I loved BroShep and all the other characters I'm glad they're making a new start. I hope it lives up to the expectation ..

and the new Mako looks awesome!.

Peace out, bitches.

At first when it was announced I was like nah I'm done with ME. But now it may have pulled me back in.

Like the new start aswell. Was getting kinda tired of Sheppard.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

I hope they show some MP footage come N7 Day, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Hopefully we'll get more than just a Teaser Trailer in a few days.
N7 Day is almost here.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
You can apply to be in the Andromeda Beta MP here.

https://beacon.bioware.com/

Probably the guys with the big YT and Twitch channels that will get first crack at it, but still ...

Mass Effect was my favorite franchise of last gen and am super hype to play Andromeda when it finally comes out next year. Having said that there are some things about this new Mass Effect that I'm definitely not thrilled about.

The biggest thing is the removal of the renegade and paragon system as that was the primary reason why I loved my renegade Shepard so much in the trilogy. I thought they handled the morality (for lack of a better word) system perfectly so the removal of this system causes concern for me. They have said that there will be decisions to make so I'm going to try to remain optimistic. Also the fact that developers have stated that although they plan multiple games in the future, this won't be another trilogy. Having one gigantic story play out in three games was the 2nd biggest draw for me of the original trilogy and having each game having it's own story kinda dampens the overall hype for me. But even with all of that, It's still one of my most anticipated games this generation so far.

Luxman

#TRE45ON