• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marvel vs Capcom 3 release date confirmed: Feb. 15 for the U.S., Feb. 18 for Europe

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/nov/15/gamestop-shuma-gorath-jill-valentine-mvc3-dlc-characters/ - check this link out for details on the special edition of MvC3

I'm really looking forward to this game, especially since it has been so long since MvC2. With yesterday's character confirmations (Zero from Megaman X and She-Hulk) and today's downloadable content character confirmations (Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath), I've gotten even more hyped for the game.

So far the roster looks like this:

Marvel:
Spider-Man
Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Magneto
Wolverine
X-23
Dr. Doom
MODOK
She-Hulk
Dormammu
Super-Skrull
Deadpool
Shuma-Gorath (DLC)

Capcom:
Ryu
Chun-Li
Chris Redfield
Wesker
Arthur (from Ghosts 'n Goblins)
Amaterasu (from Okami)
Dante
Trish
Morrigan
Felicia
Tron Bonne
Zero
Nathan Spencer (Bionic Commando)
Viewtiful Joe
Jill Valentine (DLC)

^Can't wait to see who else they'll reveal! Mike Haggar from Final Fight was accidentally leaked as well for the Capcom side, and I'm assuming the Megaman for this game will be the Classic Megaman over Megaman.EXE, as Megaman X has been said to NOT be in the game unfortunately.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 release date confirmed: Feb. 15 for the U.S., Feb. 18 for Euro

I'll get it when Jill is downloadable, maybe.

Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3 release date confirmed: Feb. 15 for the U.S., Feb. 18 for Euro

is it just me or are these video game and comic book female characters looking sexier by the day