• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marvel Comics Kills Off Spider-Man, Replaces with Half-Black, Half-Hispanic teen

There you go again making this a racial issue. Unlike you I never attacked any particular ethnicity what I did was attack the concept of political correctness in comics. You on the other hand came out all ass hurt against white people. I would have thought that a guy who smokes pot would be much more mellow and at peace with everyone. Either way whatever your issue is I suggest you change your bong water, put down the comic book, and go outside. Maybe if you made some friends and got laid once in a while you wouldn't be such a bitter asshole.

:sleep:

wait, u still here?

jeez :stfu:

let me reiterate
GIFSoup

alright you win the arguement

i'll concede if it will spare me from another one of your junior high homoerotic ass jokes you so slyly:)sarcasm:) try to sneak in to every post respondin to me

i didnt know time was cyclical

when the fuck did 1998 come around again

p.s. if you wanna insult me try being more original than calling me an asshole

its been done to death

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So instead of Aunt May and Uncle Ben, would it be Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben? Just wondering.

People need to chill the fuck out. This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. Hell, Spiderman 2099 was a Hispanic guy named Miguel O'hara. At the very least this is a brilliant marketing move by Marvel. They have people talking about it even if it is mostly bad. The golden rule of fame an infamy is that if no one is talking about you, then you are doing something wrong.

So instead of Aunt May and Uncle Ben, would it be Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben? Just wondering.

Probably "Uncle Tom" since Uncle Ben got whacked. Remember? Dude, your going to have to turn in your nerd card. Sorry.:(

Not that I want to knock this thread off topic, and I don't usually agree with Trident1 that much, but........The Last Samurai really did suck.

People need to chill the fuck out. This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. Hell, Spiderman 2099 was a Hispanic guy named Miguel O'hara. At the very least this is a brilliant marketing move by Marvel. They have people talking about it even if it is mostly bad. The golden rule of fame an infamy is that if no one is talking about you, then you are doing something wrong.

I don't remember anyone going batshit crazy over Spider-Man 2099.:brick:

I don't remember anyone going batshit crazy over Spider-Man 2099.:brick:

I don't either, and that was years ago. So you can imagine why I am having such a difficult time grasping why people are flipping the fuck out with this one. Technically speaking, this rendition of Spider-man is a hypothetical one anyway since it takes place in the Ultimate Universe of 1610 and not the normal 616 that most people are accustomed to.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Personally, I don't care if a superhero is black, Hispanic, white or orange. Just so long as he isn't French.

:sleep:

wait, u still here?

jeez :stfu:

let me reiterate
GIFSoup

alright you win the arguement

i'll concede if it will spare me from another one of your junior high homoerotic ass jokes you so slyly:)sarcasm:) try to sneak in to every post respondin to me

i didnt know time was cyclical

when the fuck did 1998 come around again

p.s. if you wanna insult me try being more original than calling me an asshole

its been done to death

Awwwww poor baby. Ya know... If calling you an asshole has been done to death, then maybe you should take a look in the mirror and figure out WHY that is. However fiiiiiine I'll leave you alone only because your obviously a miserable person that by your OWN admission everyone is calling an asshole!!

Oh goodness how political correctness is killing everything we cherish. Even in a fictional world.