• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marvel Avengers: What is your pick?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am starting this thread because I just got in the mail the new DVD "Captain America:Civil War".

Now I am thinking as of late about the whole genre of movies, not only Marvel, DC is coming along very well. But this is to be about the Marvel line. Here is the current Avengers lineup:

And, her is a lineup of the - always arguable - biggest supervillains.

I have only seen teasers and parts of the movie, so my take on this is incomplete. But I ask myself and you:

If you could be one of the characters in both lineups, which would it be? And, of course, please explain.

I see myself in Iron Man. Both because I share a bit of life story with Robert Downey Jr., and because he has the tendency to try to control things, make things work, and he is arrogant, which is my vice, too. Though I hav learned to be humbler, but to witness him living it out hardcore, that is awesome. And I would enjoy his resources, and he has a thing for AUDIs. I love these cars myself.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Avenger: Hulk. I like the direction they went with Cpt. America, but to have the power of the Hulk would be awesome.

Villain: Dr.Doom. His genius, resources, and sorcery makes for a dangerous villain. Hope the Marvel Studios make a film about him and not in another shitty FF film. With his Doombots, he would make a great villain for a superhero team-up film.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You both picked excellent caractzers. Harley, I have been collecting She-Hulk comics, too, and find her role and the way she handled her both sides and her very strong and sensual (Both very well) nature. And Dr. Doom, that is one of my fave underrated characters as of late. Too bad they made some sort of anti-form of Iron Man out of him in the Fantastic Four films, leaving all the demons and the sourcery out of it. He could easily be the center of his own movie or two. Connect him with Loki and Red Skull, as an example. Blockbuster material!

None, I kinda grew out of that shit when I was like 5?

I wanna be the guy with the shield, because I don't want to hurt anyone, but I do want to protect myself, and America. Or maybe that jolly green giant dude. I think a display of radioactive roid rage would tend to diffuse most conflicts.

Seriously, though not an avenger, I wanna be spiderman - a wisecracking webslinger. He was my favorite as a kid and that's who I most identify with.

Nothing wrong with liking comics. They're still very much a big thing, as evidenced by Comic Cons, movies, all the new TV shows, and it's probably safe to say that most of the fans are actually adults.

Don't hate!
I suppose not, I mean, I still enjoy some old school cartoons and a Saturday morning with a big bowl of Captain Crunch. But all this prime time adult shit, Family Guy, The Simpsons, etc. can kiss my ass. But that's JMO, don't go all nut'z on me because I have one. Opinions seem taboo on this site.

I wanna be the guy with the shield, because I don't want to hurt anyone, but I do want to protect myself, and America. Or maybe that jolly green giant dude. I think a display of radioactive roid rage would tend to diffuse most conflicts.

Seriously, though not an avenger, I wanna be spiderman - a wisecracking webslinger. He was my favorite as a kid and that's who I most identify with.

I wouldn't exactly call the Hulk jolly lmao. FTR, Spiderman actually IS an Avengers reservist. I'd want to be either Vision or Hank Pym (the ORIGINAL Ant-Man/Giant Man. Founding member of the Avengers in the comics).

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Depends on the day. Some days I wanna be Tony Stark/Iron Man (self-explanatory), some days Thor. (Who wouldn't want to be a GOD!? )

Villains? Loki - absolutely no question. Trickery and mischief? I'm totally in.

Of course, if you were to broaden this to include the entire Marvel universe, I'd have a different answer.

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue… natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it’s an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. Punishment.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Batman. He has the best super power: wealth. Best avenger ever.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Batman. He has the best super power: wealth. Best avenger ever.

Dude!!! That is the ultimate fail in a comic thread: Not knowing which universe the character is in. Batman is DC Comics. H made it into the Amalgam Universe back then, of course. That as quite great.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Logan_Wayne_(Amalgam_Universe)

That blend of Wolverine and Batman would 100% be the ultimate comic impersonation of you.

tumblr_mnu2mqed6d1qguasufh.jpg

So I say: You're onto sumthing!

Thor, because I'm a lazy bastard and he can just swing the banhammer and have the thunderbolt do all the work on getting rid of all weak little superhero trash swarming around...

Also regarding the villains, I'm not interested... in those weak little even more useless things (who always lose at the end after too much mouth usage and revealing their masterplan). Thor shall be neither a hero or a villain in my alter universe, or perhaps classifies to the both...
:suspicious:

ArxtVo6W.gif

We also know, Thor is hot and gets a lot of pussy... what else does a real superhero need?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
HULK SMASH!! The Hulk, because he gets stronger as he gets madder and I'd love to do the HULK SMASH!! on some of the cockchugging retard drivers on my commutes to and from work.

Second choice would be Thor, again because smashing shit would be cathartic. Besides bitches love hammers.