• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

marijuana

With marijuana still being illegal due to the federal statute against it and currently no raids that I know of in states where the state has passed laws making it legal, will the trump administration direct the DEA to start raids again.

The Obama admin told the enforcement agencys to stop raids- they might start again.

Trump is against booze, drugs, smoking for his children.:mad:

I am against the recreational use of M.

SORRY

I got to call em as I see em.

My personality conflicts with any one on drugs or M- so either I go or m goes.

Too many troubles at work when I was working.

Needs to be studied more on developing brain in children.

Work places have a restriction on people on marijuana and currently there is a problem with a detected amount in body and the amount you have that might be making you high. (I knew one guy who donated platelets and he was very lean and it did not show on his blood tests so he did it regularly)

I know this will be unpopular BUT... :suicide:

I think that's so

He seems to be not for some of his campaign promises he talked about like mass deportations- just the violent criminals and thievs
I always thought most of it was blustery talk

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He has more important things to worry about. If that's his focus, he needs to be tossed out of office. But it won't be. He's a businessman, and he knows there's revenue to be made, and he's smart enough to see the profit being made in the states that it's legal...medical, or otherwise. Of course, it could be he has stock in companies that produce the poison doctors prescribe...we'll see.