• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marijuana Nation

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The big question after all these years and scientific findings, is why the US government still classifies marijuana as a class one drug, akin to heroin and crank.

It's a mystery.

Doctors will tell you the miracles it works for the chronically ill,
cancer patients and for a natural sleep aid. It's a crop that earns more than corn, and Americans grow some of the best of it in the world. The legitimate earning potential for farmers and distributors is astronomical.
Big Pharma seemingly won't allow it.

Their lobbyists support the politicians who write the laws and create drug "task forces" to make it onerous for anyone who would prefer a natural euphoric over a sanctioned prescribed legal pill, or heavily taxed shot of alcohol that is much more deleterious to your system.

Marijuana Nation

Who has seen this program?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Lord...don't get me started on this shit again. I've made my thoughts very clear on legalizing weed in the past.

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Lord...don't get me started on this shit again. I've made my thoughts very clear on legalizing weed in the past.

Yeah but I was stoned when I read them so what were we talking about?

Man my mouth is dry, I'm thristy... KOOL AID cherry, yeah that would be good KOOOOOOL AID , KOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL AID

great thread, I just love popsicles

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Marc Emery

Cannabisculture.com

Marijuana Compound Grows New Brain Cells and Reduces Inflammation.

A daily puff of a compound like marijuana, the plant blamed for ruining potheads' recall, might help maintain memory in old age, researchers who tried it on rats reported today at a neuroscience meeting. Elderly rats remembered their way around a swimming pool and could find hidden resting spots after Yannick Marchalant and his colleagues at Ohio State University gave them a compound that mimics the effect of marijuana on the brain's cannabis receptors.

Marijuana Compound

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Now that shit is funny, ever get so high you forgot where you hid your pot?

WWJD ?

For a Klondike Bar ?

I mean if he was really stoned ?

Merry Christmas

pot in legal in Colorado. you are allowed to carry an quarter ounce if your are a resident of the state for at least a period of two years or so, but you have to stay living there or they will foreclose on you. If you only go there to smoke pot. Its not Amsterdam, or Meths mountain They have more Forrest.

First of all the war on drugs is absolute bullshit and needs to be stopped immediately.

now as far as pot goes, if you want to get high, then go for it. but some people from that camp are just as full of shit as their opponents.

they say that it's healthy. what part of inhaling smoke and tar into your lungs is healthy? it's not.

they say that it's medicinal. I've known several people with chronic (no pun) medical illness that have smoked it. they smoke it because it causes euphoria, increased blood flow and endorphin release (makes you feel good), and relives pain. And all those effects go away as soon as they stop smoking. it doesn't really help them unless they keep smoking it all day. So you end up sitting on your ass on the couch all day long and no one wants to hang around you, except for other stoners and your dealer.

you know what else you can take that will cause the same effects ? Bayer Aspirin. they also make rat poison. they taste the same, you won't tell the difference.

this is the part that cracks me up.........the bottle killed more people last year than cancer...its legal on every corner.........WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!:mad:

How does marijuana work as a sleep aid? It makes my mind race, no matter the setting. Back when I smoked weed, if I got stoned an hour or less before bed, I'd be up for another 3 hours before the high wore off and I fell asleep. I wanted to create when I was stoned, not zone out and pass out.

Here in San Fran, there are vending machines that sell Marijuana to people. They keep getting busted though.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Well the reason I want it legalized is so they won't do fucking drug test for it. I can't smoke pot due to random drug testing at my job and that really pisses me off. If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't give a fuck if it were legal or not.