• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marie Morrison - AKA: SexyKymberly, Kyra (Cam With Her)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Kyra from camwithher.com

Posting file sharing info, blocked URL workarounds, shared images or the like in this thread, like all of the camwithher threads, will earn you an immediate permanent ban.

You have been warned.

if anyone could post a quick vid from one of her shows, i would really like to see if it is worth my money, thanks

Sorry, I have no new material to add, just a question re: rules.

This is Slightly Off Topic: re: The Interdiction to cite specific uploaded material is preventing me from asking my question....

I'm a newbie, and I have some questions concerning one specific video that this lady (Kyra) has made (no, it's not the size of her baloons, it's to do with the music on the video).

The administrators have repeatedly warned posters in this thread not to cite specific uploaded materials.

IOW, If I understand correctly, I cannot refer the community to this video by posting the link, and ask them to listen and then to identify the music if they can.

My question is therefore: how in Jehosephat can one direct the community's attention to the right place so as to ask a question such as this one?

BTW: I read the FAQ and I didn't see anything specifically addressing this issue.

TIA ;-)

UPDATE....... well guys... i know where she does her cam work now. she goes by the name of SexyKymberly on MFC one of the best girls i have talked to on a cam site! she is very nice and talks with everyone. i just give her a few tips ( tokens / credits ) when i can and she is still very nice when i am a broke ass.

http://www.myfreecams.com/?baf=347060#sexykymberly

this is a link to her room, (if the link doesnt take you to her room. cut out the #sexykimberly part) she said she was going out of town and would be back monday. make a free account on MFC and do a profile search and you will see im not full of BS! By far one od the best girls on MFC!!!!

Cj

Re: SexyKymberly

she used to be on the camwithher network under the name kimberly. she didnt do topless on that network because they would not allow it until recently.