• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
Hello guys, if you remember I previously given him a fansite to Ala Passtel
I was in contact with MarkusLensch (owner of Janaglam) And this year (May, 2012) MarkusLensch wrote me an email and told me that his project continues, but need investors, new partners. He will publish the unpublished material from Jana Defi, Ala Passtel, Emma Twigg and other models, more new girls.
Guys this information is real and I have the mail. I continue talking to this man, he is a great person and as for Jana Defi. She is withdrawn from the modeling and for her your personal life is most important.
By now you must enjoy the material published by Pinupfiles. This material is 2006 but contains Jana Defi at its best :rolleyes:
Leandro

Anything that brings out more nude photos of Jana Defi and/or "Ala Passtel" (Karin Spolnikova), I am very much in favor of! Thanks for the info, Leandro, and let us know when you hear more about this.

Leandro, by the way, is a very serious collector of images of the most beautiful big-breasted women.

Upload them at an Image Service (imgbox is my favorite).
First of all, read a little about forum rules and how they could be affected if you post images in that way here (as far as I remember, they have to be linked to galleries outside, instead of images directly... but I don't know if things changed these years).