• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maobama now enjoys a 53 percent disapproval rating

georges

Staff member
obama's campaigns have been hype, lies and jibberish bullshit. Romney would have been a far better president. Nobama gets what he deserves

obama's campaigns have been hype, lies and jibberish bullshit. Romney would have been a far better president. Nobama gets what he deserves

If Mao was alive, he would execute China's current leaders, the chairman was a diehard believer in Communism. So to compare Obama to Mao is very not very accurate.

Is this brought to us by the same geniuses that predicted a "Romney LANDSLIDE!!!!"?

Pew Research are pretty accurate. The latest poll came out this morning and Obama now has a 39 percent approval rating, that is GWB territory. It is looking like before long the only supporters he has will be posting on this board.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Pew Research are pretty accurate. The latest poll came out this morning and Obama now has a 39 percent approval rating, that is GWB territory. It is looking like before long the only supporters he has will be posting on this board.

I know you're enjoying the perception that Obama is going down in flames. Throw a party, have a big Obama roast, get enough Tea Party Republicans elected in the mid-terms and you may even get to see Obama unjustly impeached. Yay democracy.

Nope. Not hoping for impeachment. I would like to see amnesty thwarted and the ACA overturned if we can elect a Republican president. Let him finish out his term.

xfire

Nope. Not hoping for impeachment. I would like to see amnesty thwarted and the ACA overturned if we can elect a Republican president. Let him finish out his term.

See, this is where I'll diverge from the typical liberal defense of Obamacare, I'm all for overturning this poorly written legislation but not until there's a workable solution and that means republicans are going to have to do more than obstruct. The old system was broken, and if you're suggesting just going back to it, that is an untenable position.

And, while you might not be hoping for impeachment, that's exactly what's going to be, at the very least, attempted if the Tea Party keeps the House and takes over the Senate.

Yes, and I agree with you. If the Republicans can't offer a viable alternative then we need to stop bitching. To be honest xman, I am just having a little fun. Last night when I started my threads I had a few drinks in me and it was a reaction to the many threads I see here that bash Republicans. If I were a part of the Repub intelligentsia I would be in a room right now trying to hammer out a better solution. Something to run on next November a'la the contract with America but they had better be serious. Not like the bullshit in '94

xfire

I know you're just having fun being contrary, I appreciate that. I was in a bad mood for eight years, too. lol

The Contract With America was a brilliant strategy, unfortunately by six months into the 104th congress it had fallen by the wayside.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Dude, you realize all you and georges are really doing here, is the same thing you bitched at mariah for doing, except you're replacing the complaint with a democrat, instead of a republican. I mean, go ahead and bitch, I don't dig the guy either...but you 2 are gonna flood the section with rhetoric that's just 180 degrees different, instead of having logical thought filled discussions. You have an opportunity to change the room back to reasonable difference of opinion, but instead, you're wringing your hands, laughing maniacally, and saying to yourself...now it's my turn to make everyone see what I think.

By the way, 3% from a 50/50 shot, isn't all that much...certainly not enough to sway people away from voting for another dem. When he's hated by 75 or 80 %, and the republican candidate isn't screaming scripture.....maybe.

Hell no to impeachment.

President Biden introducing India's ambassador: "Btw, you ever been to a dunkin donuts or a 7-11?"

Dude, you realize all you and georges are really doing here, is the same thing you bitched at mariah for doing, except you're replacing the complaint with a democrat, instead of a republican. I mean, go ahead and bitch, I don't dig the guy either...but you 2 are gonna flood the section with rhetoric that's just 180 degrees different, instead of having logical thought filled discussions. You have an opportunity to change the room back to reasonable difference of opinion, but instead, you're wringing your hands, laughing maniacally, and saying to yourself...now it's my turn to make everyone see what I think.

By the way, 3% from a 50/50 shot, isn't all that much...certainly not enough to sway people away from voting for another dem. When he's hated by 75 or 80 %, and the republican candidate isn't screaming scripture.....maybe.

Look at the threads I start. Very few. Last night was me entertaining myself. I don't fill up this board with threads complaining about Obama.