• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Manning up for a fat chick

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
We've all fucked a fat chick before. I fucked a chick that weighed 250 pounds. My recommendation: get her all sweaty, and then do her belly button. :drool2:

By that time it's no longer a belly button, it's a kiddie pool.

Besides, she's so fat, her smaller fat friends orbit around her and you can have a 5 way. Satellite fatties...

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
She looked like a guy though.
I say that if she's ugly she has to be fit, and if she's chubby she has to be pretty with nice tits. Seems like this gal is lacking criteria.

Why are you compromising so much? Are you an ugly obese POS? Did school yard bullies demolish that pride?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
We've all fucked a fat chick before. I fucked a chick that weighed 250 pounds. My recommendation: get her all sweaty, and then do her belly button. :drool2:
Is that what he did to you?
"bird" is slang for "girl" in my country, bitch. "Bitch" is slang for "much respected friend", btw.
Fuck you. That means "I like you, Gunslingingfucktard." in my country.

Is that what he did to you?
"bird" is slang for "girl" in my country, bitch. "Bitch" is slang for "much respected friend", btw.
Fuck you. That means "I like you, Gunslingingfucktard." in my country.

:lovecoupl

So... Wanna fuck? :nannerf1:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

:lovecoupl

So... Wanna fuck? :nannerf1:
YEAH I DO!
I hear that you like people to be greasy, I'll just go roll around in a Mcdonald's bin, then I'll be right other.
I'll charge you £20 if you wanna cum on my face tho.

YEAH I DO!
I hear that you like people to be greasy, I'll just go roll around in a Mcdonald's bin, then I'll be right other.
I'll charge you £20 if you wanna cum on my face tho.

Make it 10, and you've got a deal.

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
fat chicks can be fun

I so was but man she was txting me everyday and acting as if I found her hot.

Last txt was like "last night ok would you like to have breakfast"

Obviously aka "my last attempts you bitch you wanna fuck my blabbler or not?"

I need some special sluts. Oh sugar!