• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Manning up for a fat chick

Ohhhh

This tall fat chick wanted to rape me tonight. She wasn't very pretty but seemed to indicate she wanted to suck and fuck me so I was a bit taking back. How do you handle these? I mean it's not good to turn down a chick who is obviously on IT.

I feel so fussy in my old age. I'm thinking of meeting up with her. Her clothing might of made her look bigger. She probably had huge tits.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Ohhhh

This tall fat chick wanted to rape me tonight. She wasn't very pretty but seemed to indicate she wanted to suck and fuck me so I was a bit taking back. How do you handle these? I mean it's not good to turn down a chick who is obviously on IT.

I feel so fussy in my old age. I'm thinking of meeting up with her. Her clothing might of made her look bigger. She probably had huge tits.

Fat chicks aren't for everyone. I'm an unashamed chubby-chaser, but I haven't always been. You have to be confident and not give a damn what other people are going to say. Having the confidence to date a big girl is more about getting over your own insecurities than anything else. Once you get comfortable dating someone for who they are instead of for living up to some arbitrary standard you'll find that you start to question a lot of your preconceived notions about life, not just what a woman looks like. So, how do you handle it? Like everything else in life that you encounter for the first time, just fucking do it. If you can't handle it, at least you'll know the next time you get hit on by a big girl. If you like it, you'll find a whole new world of women just opened up for your dating pleasure. I say go for it.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Just chubby? If she had a cute face and a sultry personality then I'd say go for it.

I find that a cute[nobabe] latina chubby babe [/nobabe]oftentimes puts those skinny white bitches to shame.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Ohhhh

Fussy in your old age? You're 28! Shit man, don't ever go fat, to get out of it, buy her some more drinks and when she's tipsy, make a run for it.

Fat ones are good slump busters. I remember one time in college, I was in a slump of a few months and was really needing to get laid.

This girl that I worked with (but had no attraction to) had a roommate that had a cute face but was definitely on the chubby side. The three of us ran into each other on campus one day and were talking. I said I was headed back to my place to get some lunch, and out of the blue, chubby asks me if she can make me lunch at her place, which is closer. I say....sure...we go back to her place, she cooks me a burger, and then somehow, we end up in her bed, fucking like crazy.

That nut was probably a gallon....lol...

We ended up fucking one other time, when she just stopped by my place unannounced. I told myself I wasn't going to do it, but we ended up in my bedroom. I was fucking her on my roommate's bed because I didn't want to mess my sheets up (I had just washed them). He comes home and finds us in bed, and starts to pull the sheets off. She gets all freaked out and grabs the sheet and runs in the bathroom...funny as hell....

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Fat women don't count as people, so if you get a blowjob and murder her before she requests that you reciprocate, the police will understand and not trouble you.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Do her doggystyle , and stick your finger in her but , to keep her mouth shut!!! Try it; she' ll love it

Danger with that is, you stick your finger in, she clamps down and death rolls on you, sticking you under the bed for a meal later.
If you must, do her on a elevated bed, you standing off, her on the bed. That way you can blow your load and run,
she's still rolling back and forth like a turtle on her back by the time you hit the door.

We've all fucked a fat chick before. I fucked a chick that weighed 250 pounds. My recommendation: get her all sweaty, and then do her belly button. :drool2:

Whats the worst that could happen? Just go for it and give her a good pounding. Her grinding away on top with those fat pussy flaps wrapped around your dick can only end well :love-smi:

Fat chicks aren't for everyone. I'm an unashamed chubby-chaser, but I haven't always been. You have to be confident and not give a damn what other people are going to say. Having the confidence to date a big girl is more about getting over your own insecurities than anything else. Once you get comfortable dating someone for who they are instead of for living up to some arbitrary standard you'll find that you start to question a lot of your preconceived notions about life, not just what a woman looks like. So, how do you handle it? Like everything else in life that you encounter for the first time, just fucking do it. If you can't handle it, at least you'll know the next time you get hit on by a big girl. If you like it, you'll find a whole new world of women just opened up for your dating pleasure. I say go for it.

Good post. Can't rep you though.

I'm not a chubby chaser, but I don't close my door to anybody because of their looks. Go for it and have fun.

"Manning up for a fat chick"

I thought this thread was going to be about Peyton or Eli getting caught with a "fat chick" or something.
Now I know you meant man'n

I would do anything for love, I'd never lie to you and that's a fact. She was txting me late after work wanting me to see her but she lives far plus her face was really mediocre. If anything she probably had a huge pair and a BBW style butt.

I don't think I will do it. I would do anything for love but I won't do that...

We've all fucked a fat chick before. I fucked a chick that weighed 250 pounds. My recommendation: get her all sweaty, and then do her belly button. :drool2:

i haven't. i'm not going to say i wouldn't but it hasn't happened :dunno:

If the mood strikes you, give it a go. If that little voice in your head is telling you otherwise it is probably in need of getting laid as well. To each is their own.