• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Thompson AKA:- Tiacox (Nubiles), Denise (Amature Allure), Tia Cox, Maxine Tyler (Creampie/DDS)

Re: Denise from Amature Allure/Tia Cox / Maxine Tyler / Mandy Thompson

I think this might be her in Playboy. Lots of makeup but it looks a lot like her to me.

http://click.playboygirls.com/gallhit.php?120032,16,1,2,0

OMG, I just discovered this gorgeous babe. First as Tia Cox for Nubiles, then as Maxine Tyler for Creampie, Denisa for AmateurAllure and later on this post on Board.Freeones.
Yes I am also pretty sure she is the same girl as PlayboyFreshFace Mandy Thompson.
I did some comparisons and I see in one of the Playboy vid the same moles on her left tit and shoulder as the interracial scene for MyDeepDarkSecret.
Is there more ? :dunno:

Re: Denise from Amature Allure/Tia Cox / Maxine Tyler / Mandy Thompson

OMG, I just discovered this gorgeous babe. First as Tia Cox for Nubiles, then as Maxine Tyler for Creampie, Denisa for AmateurAllure and later on this post on Board.Freeones.
Yes I am also pretty sure she is the same girl as PlayboyFreshFace Mandy Thompson.
I did some comparisons and I see in one of the Playboy vid the same moles on her left tit and shoulder as the interracial scene for MyDeepDarkSecret.
Is there more ? :dunno:

Btw the Maxine Tyler listed at FreeOnes is another girl than Denise/Mandy Thompson.

Last edited:
Re: Denise from Amature Allure/Tia Cox

The lemonade scene from the now defunct "Salami Brothers" website, anyone? I've searched to no avail. :crying:

l.jpg