• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Been off the grid for about 2 months, havent visitited this thread for I wanted to give Mandy my undived attention (that is what she deserves, no less), no quick stopping by. But eventually today, I couldnt stay away anymore and wanted check quickly some older post.
This is what I saw first, and last......and damnit, I had to obey. When the page loaded I noticed the request written in red, which attracted like fiery red lipstick and that sets my blood afire just like that.....

Took me 2 two minutes. Her order and that last gif: the rubbing the teasing, Goddess Mandy moving towards the cam, her mouth open........that did me in so very VERY quickly! Intense! My balls still hurt....but it feels sooooo good.....

Will be offline again for awhile, but when I come back, I will have a full on Mandy day, just Mandy.....checking all the new stuff I've been missing out on......pretty sure it'll take me a full day to recover too.....
Nice to see you back CA :)
Stopped over in the OCSM thread, I totally forgot I was nommed and had to at least drop a couple pics. Been having a really nice summer so far and I hope you have been too... this is one I stopped by a windfarm and just had to take a shot.
\
1.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
Stopped over in the OCSM thread, I totally forgot I was nommed and had to at least drop a couple pics. Been having a really nice summer so far and I hope you have been too... this is one I stopped by a windfarm and just had to take a shot.
\
1.jpg

2 things, 1-did you do your part to help prevent wildfires
sbathroom_urine_100-101.gif
/
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
, and 2-did you do a forced-perspective shot where it looks like you're doing something naughty with the giant erection in the background?

• Haha
Reactions: sj1
Mandy going to see Def Leppard & Poison

DBw3xmVUwAALt2Y.jpg

DBxAdY5UwAEXwaC.jpg

WOW!! I'm sure Mandy had all the guys drooling at the concert and a lot of their wives and gfs very jealous seeing in her sexy skyhigh kick ass boots!! :yesyes: :drool1:

/
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
, and 2-did you do a forced-perspective shot where it looks like you're doing something naughty with the giant erection in the background?

:rofl2:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
/
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
Yeah I piddled a good amount until a car came up over the hill while I was bent over so I had to drop down and then try to play it off that I wasn't doing anything...but he saw it all, it was too late. I just didn't look at him, couldn't take the embarrassment. As for the second part of your question....no. Not lined up right at all. But I could have pretended I was exerting enough 'wind" to power those turbines :)

Yes Flyboy, had some looks going on for sure, but the only person to come up and say something was a woman in the beer line, she just straight up said "You're BEAUTIFUL!" and then went on about it for a while :) Very nice of her. Someone else from twitter was there but I think maybe too nervous to approach me, they definitely knew I was there.

• Love
\
1.jpg

very hot, thanks for sharing

\
1.jpg

Sensational with a nod to the Climate . It is a superb picture anyone who would arrive on the scene should be honoured to gaze upon such a glorious goddess in action. If it was me who came across you Mandy, I would be giving you the thumbbs up Temptress. You are a Beauty to behold

You seem to frequently have someone showing up in the middle of your outdoor shoots

128.jpg

Alki%20Fun%20reduced.jpg

I adore how Mandy selects a location, does the shot and there is an audience in the background. Pictures should not be restricted to a studio or indoors not with beautiful scenery to be sampled that provide wonderous backdrops.
Freedom to pose must be protected . It must be celebrated every chance that avails itself. Adore this montage