• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Well Ban once again here I am thanking you for keeping my thread interesting! My bad being so all over the place I keep failing to finish my night in here. I see you found the Ninja gif. .... long time ago for that one now, like 7 years I think! OMG! Time is flying!

You're welcome, Mandy. Since I see you've been nommed for OCSMOTW, hopefully that'll mean you're in here a bit more over the next few days :)

It's hard to believe that was made possibly 7 years ago, but the last few days as I've been going through some of your stuff to decide what I'm gonna put in here, I'd look at the picture or video and think it wasn't that long ago and then I spot the date on it. It really doesn't feel like that much time has gone by, but it apparently has.

I see you have dropped a couple pics off, I got a few from my most recent update on my site too. Seems Mr. SeventhAvenue is getting back to putting together shoots and pic sets like a good boy :)
These were shot at the Bellagio with my Lipstick Slave watching, lucky guy that lipstick slave.
20170611040011_photo_l4.jpg

20170611040012_photo_l5.jpg
20170611040039_photo_l.jpg

Very lucky :yesyes:

Reactions: sj1
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9870122, member: 550820"]
20170611040011_photo_l4.jpg

20170611040039_photo_l.jpg

Anyone would be extremely lucky to be to able spend their time with a beautiful, sexy, stunning, wonderful & amazing lady like you Mandy. :) :heart:

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy on that Yamaha bike ooooooo wwooooofffff sooooo hhhoottt
And in the Arcade with another siizzling kitten ooooo yyyeeaahhh

Has Mandy had a birthday recently? Just in case I missed it , gotttaaa wish Mandy a very Happy Belated New Year

ban-one

Works for panties
Has Mandy had a birthday recently? Just in case I missed it , gotttaaa wish Mandy a very Happy Belated New Year

3 months ago.... And you were both there! What did you and John get into at the party to not remember it?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
3 months ago.... And you were both there! What did you and John get into at the party to not remember it?

I was there. :)

... I was hoping Barry Manilow's song would propel Mandy to win the OCSM for this week. All for naught ... :(

However, now we know what song we can play on her birthday on March 19th. ;)

ban-one

Works for panties
I was there. :)

... I was hoping Barry Manilow's song would propel Mandy to win the OCSM for this week. All for naught ... :(

However, now we know what song we can play on her birthday on March 19th. ;)

That, and "Sugar, Sugar"

Sugar! Ah, honey honey
You are my [NOBABE]Mandy girl[/NOBABE],
And you got me wantin' you
Honey! Ah, sugar sugar

I just can't believe the loveliness of lovin' you
(I just can't believe it's true)
I just can't believe the wonder of this feeling too
(I just can't believe it's true)

Ah sugar! Ah, honey honey
Ah honey! Ah, sugar sugar

When I kissed you, girl, I knew how sweet a kiss could be
(I know how sweet a kiss can be)
Like the summer sunshine, pour your sweetness over me
(Pour your sweetness over me)
Oh sugar, pour a little sugar on it honey
Pour a little sugar on it baby
I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah yeah yeah!
Pour a little sugar on it, oh yeah!
Pour a little sugar on it, honey
Pour a little sugar on it, baby
I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah yeah yeah!
Pour a little sugar on it, honey

Ah, sugar! Ah, honey honey
And you got me wantin' you!
Oh honey, honey, sugar, sugar
(Honey, honey, sugar, sugar)
You are my [NOBABE]Mandy girl[/NOBABE]!

• Love
Been neglecting my thread! Just stopping in to say hi! Drop you a couple pics and GIF's if you would kindly empty your cock out for me, I would appreciate it! Remember to think about the fact that when my pussy is getting ready to squirt it tightens up like a vise!! You could NEVER get through me cumming! LOL Only with lot's of practice....anyway think about that while you're stroking it :)
46.jpg

40.jpg
43.jpg

20.gif
22.gif
15.gif

Been off the grid for about 2 months, havent visitited this thread for I wanted to give Mandy my undived attention (that is what she deserves, no less), no quick stopping by. But eventually today, I couldnt stay away anymore and wanted check quickly some older post.
This is what I saw first, and last......and damnit, I had to obey. When the page loaded I noticed the request written in red, which attracted like fiery red lipstick and that sets my blood afire just like that.....

Took me 2 two minutes. Her order and that last gif: the rubbing the teasing, Goddess Mandy moving towards the cam, her mouth open........that did me in so very VERY quickly! Intense! My balls still hurt....but it feels sooooo good.....

Will be offline again for awhile, but when I come back, I will have a full on Mandy day, just Mandy.....checking all the new stuff I've been missing out on......pretty sure it'll take me a full day to recover too.....

ban-one

Works for panties
I remeber making that video like it was yesterday but it was at least 6 years ago! LOL
Granite falls is close to where I grew up. Lots of Granite, lots of river :)

And here I thought it was a sandy geyser... LOL But seriously, there's been lots of great scenery you've shot in, and I think you and nature complement each other wonderfully :)

Been off the grid for about 2 months, havent visitited this thread for I wanted to give Mandy my undived attention (that is what she deserves, no less), no quick stopping by. But eventually today, I couldnt stay away anymore and wanted check quickly some older post.
This is what I saw first, and last......and damnit, I had to obey. When the page loaded I noticed the request written in red, which attracted like fiery red lipstick and that sets my blood afire just like that.....

Took me 2 two minutes. Her order and that last gif: the rubbing the teasing, Goddess Mandy moving towards the cam, her mouth open........that did me in so very VERY quickly! Intense! My balls still hurt....but it feels sooooo good.....

Will be offline again for awhile, but when I come back, I will have a full on Mandy day, just Mandy.....checking all the new stuff I've been missing out on......pretty sure it'll take me a full day to recover too.....

Pace yourself, there's a lot of good stuff in there and to truly enjoy it will take more than a day

Been neglecting my thread! Just stopping in to say hi! Drop you a couple pics and GIF's if you would kindly empty your cock out for me, I would appreciate it! Remember to think about the fact that when my pussy is getting ready to squirt it tightens up like a vise!! You could NEVER get through me cumming! LOL Only with lot's of practice....anyway think about that while you're stroking it :)
46.jpg

40.jpg
43.jpg

20.gif
22.gif
15.gif

Oh. My. F'n. God.

:rubbel:

• Love