• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Hello boys! :)
Yes a shot from today, in glorious full screen addition. Of course full res would be preferred but my site doesn't allow over 1440 width so.... time for a new site! LOL
Working on that. Hope you all are well :)

AIMG_9779Red.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Yes a shot from today, in glorious full screen addition. Of course full res would be preferred but my site doesn't allow over 1440 width so.... time for a new site! LOL

View attachment 556457

Naked on the boat, that's the way to go:) 1440 seems like an odd limit, I could see 1600 for those of us with widescreen monitors. I'm doing pretty good, but it's been raining since Sunday and I would very much like to go out on that boat with you :yesyes: Especially since I know what else you did :D

Mandy Flores

Naked on the boat, that's the way to go:) 1440 seems like an odd limit, I could see 1600 for those of us with widescreen monitors. I'm doing pretty good, but it's been raining since Sunday and I would very much like to go out on that boat with you :yesyes: Especially since I know what else you did :D

YOu can post it if you can figure out how to hotlink video :)
DBu301AUIAAuglF.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Lovely shot :heart:

I could do it if the HTML code was on, so I guess everyone needs to check out Mandy's twitter to see what she was doing on the boat

And how'd we miss you'd gotten to 4k posts? Congrats on that, Mandy :clap:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9861194, member: 550820"]Hello boys! :)

View attachment 556457

One of the most sexiest poses ever :drool2: :heart:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9861577, member: 550820"]
DBu301AUIAAuglF.jpg

Such a beautiful & stunning shot :D

View attachment 556457

LOVE this pic. Cant help but think of how amazing it would be to be seated next to Mandy on the boat - both of us naked. The feel of the breeze hitting our naked bodies and the feel of her body against mine and the Sun warming our skin would make for a truly amazing time. Just the 2 of us going at it on the boat and not caring if anyone can see us, building up a sweat then diving into the water to cool off and emerge to let the Sun dry us off while we hold hands and just enjoy the setting.

ban-one

Works for panties
Slave X Humiliation & Chastity Abuse
(7th in the series)
Slave%20X%20Humiliation%20gig.gif

"The slave X series is filled with Unparallelled

Sensually Abusive Domination!" - BDSM Review

http://ymlp.com/z8a4pI

Mandy Flores

Well Ban once again here I am thanking you for keeping my thread interesting! My bad being so all over the place I keep failing to finish my night in here. \
I see you found the Ninja gif. .... long time ago for that one now, like 7 years I think! OMG! Time is flying! I see you have dropped a couple pics off, I got a few from my most recent update on my site too. Seems Mr. SeventhAvenue is getting back to putting together shoots and pic sets like a good boy :)
These were shot at the Bellagio with my Lipstick Slave watching, lucky guy that lipstick slave.
20170611040011_photo_l4.jpg

20170611040012_photo_l5.jpg
20170611040039_photo_l.jpg