• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy's got another cover:

C9bdldaUIAAY_Y-.jpg

You can get a copy here: http://modelsmania.com/

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Bravo Mandy , well deserved for the enormous contribution you make to Erotica every time
Front cover of ModelMania this month oooooooo wwwooooooofffff
Absolutely delighted

• Love
Oh I've been awful about getting in here! How is everyone? Ban, I say it all the time but you're the BEST! :)
20150402224740_photo_l7.jpg

20160510034652_photo_l.jpg

No worries, Mandy. We all know how insane your schedule is. The longer you're away, the more we miss you. Absence makes the dick grow harder...oh wait, that's not how that saying goes.;) Awesome pics, as usual Queen Mandy.

• Love
Go vote for Mandy in the OCSMOTW thread!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
The Girl Next Door
the%20girl%20next%20door%20gif.gif

That vid was in line to be posted soon, but I'm using it today to help segue into relating the dream I had about Mandy last night, the girl next door (or atleast in the neighborhood and us apparently like in high school) who didn't want to sleep alone, and snuck in through the window to sleep with me :D Only she was being literal and not metaphorical, so all I got was a [NOBABE]naked[/NOBABE] Mandy lying on top of me as I held her. And of course, that resulted in a certain physical reaction from me, but she wouldn't let anything happen, and I couldn't reach with her in the way, so she worked her hips some and I could feel her getting turned on by it all, just to make things worse :hairpull: We eventually fall asleep, and then wake hearing my parents stirring in the house after they got up, and now I have to hide the naked girl in my room before I get my wake up call, and Mandy's not cooperating. Then the alarm clock goes off and its time to get up for real, and no [NOBABE]naked[/NOBABE] Mandy in bed with me :crying:

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
The Girl Next Door
the%20girl%20next%20door%20gif.gif

That vid was in line to be posted soon, but I'm using it today to help segue into relating the dream I had about Mandy last night, the girl next door (or atleast in the neighborhood and us apparently like in high school) who didn't want to sleep alone, and snuck in through the window to sleep with me :D Only she was being literal and not metaphorical, so all I got was a [NOBABE]naked[/NOBABE] Mandy lying on top of me as I held her. And of course, that resulted in a certain physical reaction from me, but she wouldn't let anything happen, and I couldn't reach with her in the way, so she worked her hips some and I could feel her getting turned on by it all, just to make things worse :hairpull: We eventually fall asleep, and then wake hearing my parents stirring in the house after they got up, and now I have to hide the naked girl in my room before I get my wake up call, and Mandy's not cooperating. Then the alarm clock goes off and its time to get up for real, and no [NOBABE]naked[/NOBABE] Mandy in bed with me :crying:

Oh it looks like a very lonely Ban One in this thread lately! I have been so neglectful.
That's a very nice dream, but you know I am far too sexual to just have NOTHING go on there! You would lt least get to jerk off and suck on my toes or something! :)

I thought I would drop a couple pics in here that I shot this week in Vegas. Full sets on my site soon (I hope)

20170423025902_photo_l5.jpg

20170423025902_photo_l.jpg

20170423025902_photo_l2.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh it looks like a very lonely Ban One in this thread lately! I have been so neglectful.
That's a very nice dream, but you know I am far too sexual to just have NOTHING go on there! You would lt least get to jerk off and suck on my toes or something! :)

Yeah, I was getting ready to make the threat of violence, but since you showed up, maybe others will too now :) If it had been a fantasy, we would have gone even further than that, but since I haven't figured out how to control what I dream when I sleep, that's where it went. But it was still nice to cuddle with a naked you :lovecoupl

I thought I would drop a couple pics in here that I shot this week in Vegas. Full sets on my site soon (I hope)

20170423025902_photo_l.jpg

20170423025902_photo_l2.jpg

I like the nudity of the first and third ones, but I also like how the middle one's darker

• Love

Very lovely & sexy pics Mandy, so beautiful & I love your BooBies & nipples. :heart: :bounce:

I'm sorry I don't post enough in this thread, but I can't always find many pics to post, I do try my best to stop by though. :D

• Love

NOTHING. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G gets me harder, faster, longer than a "Wet Woman". Something about seeing a Woman in the shower dripping wet or in the pool or.....................just turns me into an insatiable fucking machine that can never be truly satisfied. If I CUM into the shower and see Mandy like this - the Drought we are slowly climbing out of in CA would be back because 36 hours later we are still in the shower and still fucking with the same passion and intensity as Hour #1. Nice outfit but the Ruby Red lips make this pic so great because those lips look perfect for so many naughty things

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Very lovely & sexy pics Mandy, so beautiful & I love your BooBies & nipples. :heart: :bounce:

I'm sorry I don't post enough in this thread, but I can't always find many pics to post, I do try my best to stop by though. :D

No worries, I like to see some activity, questions and such, but it is fine either way :)

NOTHING. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G gets me harder, faster, longer than a "Wet Woman". Something about seeing a Woman in the shower dripping wet or in the pool or.....................just turns me into an insatiable fucking machine that can never be truly satisfied. If I CUM into the shower and see Mandy like this - the Drought we are slowly climbing out of in CA would be back because 36 hours later we are still in the shower and still fucking with the same passion and intensity as Hour #1. Nice outfit but the Ruby Red lips make this pic so great because those lips look perfect for so many naughty things
I don't have too many pics where I'm in water and actually got wet hair so I have to fall back to one of my favorite sets....

20130514081642_photo_l4.jpg

20130514081827_photo_l2.jpg

20130514081418_photo_l9.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
No worries, I like to see some activity, questions and such, but it is fine either way :)

Me too. Makes me feel like I'm not just posting stuff for myself.

I don't have too many pics where I'm in water and actually got wet hair so I have to fall back to one of my favorite sets....

20130514081642_photo_l4.jpg

20130514081827_photo_l2.jpg

I really like that set too :yesyes:

• Love
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9817382, member: 550820"]

I like those pics, a very sexy lady with her perfect body glistening & dripping wet. :D :drool2:

• Love