• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
452.jpg

Oh Mandy, sweet Mandy.....wherefore art thou?

Hope you're having a great summer, and that you enjoyed Vegas. How could you not, being as awesome and smokin hot as you are....:)

I'll be glad when the next couple of weeks are over, and things slow down a bit. Then I'll have more time to worship my Queen Mandy!

I'm here! And soon will be active regularly again. Crazy all of the things that have been going on. September is setting up to be quite crazy also. Blessed to be in demand and busy! Miss all my minions here though, seems empty when I come back but always appreciate those of you who keep it plugging along :) I do hit the OCSM thread once a week if I can too.

Alright, love you guys!

:drawheart: :pettins: :loveeyes:

I'm here! And soon will be active regularly again. Crazy all of the things that have been going on. September is setting up to be quite crazy also. Blessed to be in demand and busy! Miss all my minions here though, seems empty when I come back but always appreciate those of you who keep it plugging along :) I do hit the OCSM thread once a week if I can too.

Alright, love you guys!

:drawheart: :pettins: :loveeyes:

Nauuuughhhhtyyyyy thoughts and my tttteeeeeennnderrrrr kisses on your siiiiizzzzzzllinnngggg hoootttt body my suculent temptress -hhhhhaaaa kisses babe

I've been on my hols but now I'm back, I'd like to share my love of one of Miss Mandy's latest pic postings. Why yes, the bottom pic made me very happy. But what made me happiest?

436.jpg

Smile.

Oh God, I'm so predictable. But I could look at pics of Mandy smiling all day. It just makes me happy.

ban-one

Works for panties
You need to do a video where you force the guy to cum inside you. That. would. be. EPIC.

How exactly do you see this happening? Like the guy wants to pull out and cum on her and she says 'no, cum in me,' or more like she straps him down and rides until he coats her insides?

I mean, the way I see it, the guy would be hard pressed not to cum in her and cum in her quickly.

ban-one

Works for panties

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
if Miss even gets close to a Mandy-like squirt, she'll be at risk of drowning in that small shower stall

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
if Miss even gets close to a Mandy-like squirt, she'll be at risk of drowning in that small shower stall

It is not small Doc, I am huge...--

ban-one

Works for panties
If the 2 of them get in a Squirting Match I know who the winner would be

EVERYONE LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!!!!!

No idea who would win..............but I'd be more than happy to "console" the loser :angel1:

The live audience might need to come prepared like a Gallagher audience for the 'Sledge-O-Matic' part:

Though, getting drenched in the ladies' juices would be much better (and probably a perk for anyone who'd wanna be there, including me, and hopefully in the first few rows, in which case they'll probably just bring buckets to catch the flying juices for later uses) than covered in anything and everything that'll go splat under a sledgehammer.

The live audience might need to come prepared like a Gallagher audience for the 'Sledge-O-Matic' part:

Though, getting drenched in the ladies' juices would be much better (and probably a perk for anyone who'd wanna be there, including me, and hopefully in the first few rows, in which case they'll probably just bring buckets to catch the flying juices for later uses) than covered in anything and everything that'll go splat under a sledgehammer.

If I was lucky enough to sit up close NO WAY I act like a Gallagher show. I WANT to get drenched. I'd love to get it all over my face and then maybe have one of them cum lick it off my face.

ban-one

Works for panties
If I was lucky enough to sit up close NO WAY I act like a Gallagher show. I WANT to get drenched. I'd love to get it all over my face and then maybe have one of them cum lick it off my face.

Well, like I said, for those of us who'd wanna be there, getting hit by the flying fluids from the lovely ladies would be a perk. Including to me. However, it's one thing to get drenched from a girl in the midst of sex and wearing nothing (where you pretty much absorb it), it's another to get drenched while still clothed. Yes you may enjoy the getting hit initially and shortly thereafter while it's still warm, but wet clothing sticking to you isn't the nicest thing in the world, irregardless of what the liquid may be. So for me, if I was there, I'd have my face and arms exposed, but wear like a poncho or have a sheet of plastic for the liquid to run off into a bucket for later uses, rather than trapped in the clothing. That, or I'd have to be fully naked.

Well, like I said, for those of us who'd wanna be there, getting hit by the flying fluids from the lovely ladies would be a perk. Including to me. However, it's one thing to get drenched from a girl in the midst of sex and wearing nothing (where you pretty much absorb it), it's another to get drenched while still clothed. Yes you may enjoy the getting hit initially and shortly thereafter while it's still warm, but wet clothing sticking to you isn't the nicest thing in the world, irregardless of what the liquid may be. So for me, if I was there, I'd have my face and arms exposed, but wear like a poncho or have a sheet of plastic for the liquid to run off into a bucket for later uses, rather than trapped in the clothing. That, or I'd have to be fully naked.

Bring a change of clothing. Simple solution

ban-one

Works for panties
Bring a change of clothing. Simple solution

Yes, I could bring a change of clothes, but to me it seems a bit of a waste of their fine expulsions to be trapped in my clothing when I think it could be put to better uses.