• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So cute, so hot, and such a lovely lady. :heart:

And I actually appreciate you not bothering with the superfluous extra "S" in one's username. There already was a "MrStiffy" apparently, so I couldn't just port the name I've used in other places. LOL @ YouToob, as if they should pull anything once everyone's signed in and verified that they're over 18. Fackin' bullshit.

Off to cast my votes for today now. I can't remember what life was like before I saw Mandy's smile!

R

RogueAlan

No drama on the shout out, Miss Mandy, the interactions here are what keep me coming back.
Didn't see if anyone pointed it out, but considering the site content, please allow me a momentary juvenile reversion, to point out the last page of your thread was something of a milestone.

And, we'll see after i hit quick reply, but i hope i have fixed my lack of appropriate advertising of who should be OCSM and Miss Freeones imho.

Pax all,
RA

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
So; that's what I get for not coming in this thread just to tell you I voted for you.....

Or; should I say "don't get"?

...just because I don't say I voted for you, it doesn't mean I didn't..

:D

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
So; that's what I get for not coming in this thread just to tell you I voted for you.....

Or; should I say "don't get"?

...just because I don't say I voted for you, it doesn't mean I didn't..

Oh those guys(and a few more) are ones that not only have been voting for me, but have been gracing me with their presence in my thread for months :) You Mr. Elwood, have been quite absent, as you mentioned previously :)

But THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES! And maybe I'll sneak in a shout out to Vid #3.....(#2 is done, hopefully making up to a few of them that I missed!)

Mandy Flores

Grrr... trying again... : )

LOL!

Give me your sign in on a private message and I'll do it for you! Then I'll take your account a peruse all of the gay material Freeones has to offer, and maybe go into other OCSMs threads and tell them that you know where they live and you'll be there soon!

Well I thought it was funny.

But I will help you with the siggy if you want. ;)

Mandy Flores

Wow. And I was named first. :cool:

You're very welcome for the votes, Miss Mandy. The first thing I do after logging in is vote for you in Miss Freeones and Best OCSM, and then go figure out who gets the rest of my votes in the other categories.

I hafta say, it's a shame you don't wear that around the house, 'cause you look really good in it. And I bet that video will be really good :)

:iloveyou:

:cool:
Siggy.png
:cool:

Oh, and is this like the only video you've made with your Hitachi (lower left corner on couch) in it but it didn't get used?

Ha! Probably is the only video like that! I like wearing that outfit to the local elementary school, it makes me so popular with the other babysitters there!

Mandy Flores

So cute, so hot, and such a lovely lady. :heart:

And I actually appreciate you not bothering with the superfluous extra "S" in one's username. There already was a "MrStiffy" apparently, so I couldn't just port the name I've used in other places. LOL @ YouToob, as if they should pull anything once everyone's signed in and verified that they're over 18. Fackin' bullshit.

Off to cast my votes for today now. I can't remember what life was like before I saw Mandy's smile!

Yeah i figured thats what the extra s was all about! I like the text size in your banner much better, I'm so glad that I'm always right ;)

You actually lived before I came along?

Mandy Flores

Woot, I am part of the list of unnamed supporters! Don't worry Mandy it's a long list to remember and I'm just proud to be a part of it :)

So yes, you look really really really (think I got another one I can pull out) realllllllllllllllllllllllly good. Just sayin'

I really can't believe i blew that one! You're in version 2 believe me :) Thanks for saying I looked really good, you don't seem very sincere though :) lol

I really can't believe i blew that one! You're in version 2 believe me :) Thanks for saying I looked really good, you don't seem very sincere though :) lol

Don't worry about it Mandy :) It was still awesome of you to make the video in that very appealing outfit to boot. Maybe I should change my name because rest assured I wouldn't kid around with how amazing I think you are inside and out. Like others have correctly noted, you've got a beautiful smile that I shamelessly want to see over and over again.

Plus in all fairness, you know how good you look right? ;) A geek like myself willingly submits to the Mandy addiction
flirty2-smiley.gif
and that's more than okay in my books.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
You Mr. Elwood, have been quite absent, as you mentioned previously :)

I was absent in one sense yes; but I''ve also been - as they say - lurking - and voting . I'm not doing the cyber-equivalent of raising my hand and shouting "Hey!! Look at me!! I voted for you!!"