• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
You are hot AND cute at the same time! :drool2:
Oh man the double compliment! How are others gonna live up to this standard LOL , No really, thank you :)

So this is where everyone is!

Looks like Mandy is in for it. Get back on MY THREAD MANDY !

STAMP
Oh BOY.... :l Great, back to the dungeon! Now that she's a 2012 Double Winner her warlock type powers have exploded!

so...my words are cute...but im not?

i think sexy would have also worked
I'll do better next time!

I wouldn't argue with that.
I should hope not :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6739965, member: 550820"]Oh BOY.... :l Great, back to the dungeon! Now that she's a 2012 Double Winner her warlock type powers have exploded!

just give her some of your pussy juice to drink and she'll be back to normal, Mandy

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6739965, member: 550820"]I'll do better next time!

youve just got to remember to stretch first

I might get addicted to you if you didn't keep locking me in your closet with just your panties......well that part wasn't so bad

Mandy Flores

just give her some of your pussy juice to drink and she'll be back to normal, Mandy
Well here i was, talking about milking myself for some juice, and ended up puonding my ass instead! Don't think she'd drink that! I'll try again later :)
32.gif

youve just got to remember to stretch first
Ok, big stretch here, preparing for more strenuos vocabulary exercises!
13.jpg

Mandy I have arrived ;) you are hot sweet and sexy as Heck!
RICHARD!! Welcome aboard! Have you browsed the thread a bit? Lot's of goodies here :) Nice to have you!

I might get addicted to you if you didn't keep locking me in your closet with just your panties......well that part wasn't so bad
You can come out now, even though I KNOW you didn't continue voting for me you bad boy! Ashame they only gave 3 votes each in the last round :(

Mandy Flores

I've decided instead of doing p90x for the 22nd time I'm going to start my own program....it's called "Mandy Kicks your ass" and it keeps me in the best shape of my life :)
43.gif
God, I look like such an ANGRY BEAVER! ___It's actually my acceptance speech for getting 7th place in the best newcomer category LOL

Mandy Flores

Well there are some wonderful ones here...including a Cyber Club/Playboy Plus thread! I jump on there once in a while. Have you read through this thread much, I'm hoping it's entertaining enough :)

R

RogueAlan

Fine Ms. Flores, you keep LATE hours! sadly i have to work on the holiday... lives to save, dont you know. Hope you have a great day, and some lucky vet has you to say thanks! almost enough to make me enlist! Pax,

RA

Well there are some wonderful ones here...including a Cyber Club/Playboy Plus thread! I jump on there once in a while. Have you read through this thread much, I'm hoping it's entertaining enough :)

I read every page of your thread last night, had to take a cold shower after some of your pics/videos though ;)

Mandy Flores

Fine Ms. Flores, you keep LATE hours! sadly i have to work on the holiday... lives to save, dont you know. Hope you have a great day, and some lucky vet has you to say thanks! almost enough to make me enlist! Pax,

RA
I need someone to "enlist" to re-insert my dildo when it comes exploding out like this...
40.gif
....do you know what a ruined orgasm is? LOL Have a nice morning and a good Memorial day Alan

I read every page of your thread last night, had to take a cold shower after some of your pics/videos though ;)
Good to hear!! Not wearing off on you yet huh?

Good morning, Mandy.
Thanks for getting me up again this morning. :)
Something tells me you don't mean "standing" up!

I need someone to "enlist" to re-insert my dildo when it comes exploding out like this...
40.gif
....do you know what a ruined orgasm is? LOL Have a nice morning and a good Memorial day Alan
I'd volunteer to "enlist" for that ;)

Good to hear!! Not wearing off on you yet huh?
Something tells me you don't mean "standing" up!
What do you mean by wearing off?
I'd "enlist" for the job

any plans for today Mandy?