• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
By the way, anybody watching the Tour the France

Golf 01.jpg

(or playing golf for that matter)

ban-one

Works for panties

Yes, yes it does πŸ†

πŸ”₯

🀀

And winner of the 10,000th post πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

By the way, anybody watching the Tour the France

View attachment 813951

(or playing golf for that matter)

No, but I have a feeling a lot more people would be if they got to see that :love:

"You wanna see the last 8 years of Mandy History? Take a look here and see all kinds of personal and early pics from me. And if anyone knows how to rip the entire thread PICTURES and all so I can print it let me know" https://board.freeones.com/threads/mandy-flores-1st-thread-let-the-addiction-begin.709332/
"Only thing is I have gone back through the thread and for me at least there are a lot of photos I can not see." :facepalm::(:unsure:

I know I've contributing a large portion of that, and happily so :) And always nice to take a wander down memory lane :)

My guess is they were linked, and in the interviening time, where the pics were either moved or changed to break the link, or the host stopped cooperating with requests to provide the image. There may also be a chance the host is just expereinceing technical difficulties, and once resolved, will be able to provide the pics again

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with GoDaddy yesterday trying to get things ironed out with my website, apparently it is running low on disk space, anyway, finsihed up and it seemed like things were getting better, now today it's gone. The site, the cpanel, the backend ...everything is gone. Maybe I should have reconsidered paying for the site backup huh? LOL

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Wow, spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with GoDaddy yesterday trying to get things ironed out with my website, apparently it is running low on disk space, anyway, finsihed up and it seemed like things were getting better, now today it's gone. The site, the cpanel, the backend ...everything is gone. Maybe I should have reconsidered paying for the site backup huh? LOL

I got mad at them the other day. I actually switched over the wix for everything but the domain for one of my personal projects ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Wow, spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with GoDaddy yesterday trying to get things ironed out with my website, apparently it is running low on disk space, anyway, finished up and it seemed like things were getting better, now today it's gone. The site, the cpanel, the backend ...everything is gone. Maybe I should have reconsidered paying for the site backup huh? LOL
That should not be happening. All of your content should be moved onto a server. That means a lot of people are going to be quitting your website in droves with either CCBill, Epoch or Segpay whoever your billing provider is. With any credit card based business, that also leads to chargebacks on a credit card. Where a complete denial of the charge has occurred. Those are the people that subscribed and now deny that they ever joined your site because they say "so called" fraud has happened which is false. They do it because of guilt or someone else found out about the subscription. Those members, aka ex-members, should be banned for life (with their IP Addresses depending on the GoDaddy security features) whenever your site does come back since chargebacks will eat directly into your profits.

Last edited:

Mandy Flores

That should not be happening. All of your content should be moved onto a server. That means a lot of people are going to be quitting your website in droves with either CCBill, Epoch or Segpay whoever your billing provider is. With any credit card based business, that also leads to chargebacks on a credit card. Where a complete denial of the charge has occurred. Those are the people that subscribed and now deny that they ever joined your site because they say "so called" fraud has happened which is false. They do it because of guilt or someone else found out about the subscription. Those members, aka ex-members, should be banned for life (with their IP Addresses depending on the GoDaddy security features) whenever your site does come back since chargebacks will eat directly into your profits.
All my content is on a dedicated server. The disk space was getting too close to maximum and it created issues that GoDaddy was struggling to figure out. I stayed in close contact with many of my members and there isn't a purge happening, all is well today that I can see

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 10899160, member: 550820"]

Hope you manage to get it all sorted out :)

πŸ”₯

jackoff.gif
jackoff.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
All my content is on a dedicated server. The disk space was getting too close to maximum and it created issues that GoDaddy was struggling to figure out. I stayed in close contact with many of my members and there isn't a purge happening, all is well today that I can see
Very good Mandy. I see that your website is back up and running. Glad to see that happening. And they did it quickly. Extended off time can hurt you drastically.

MandyFlores.JPG

There is nothing that you can do about storage and getting your content back. They have to move your content to a backup server until things get sorted out. Those network servers are huge. Many are using multiple terabyte capacity. Maybe even petabytes for storage. A petabyte is a thousand times bigger than a terabyte. GoDaddy must still be doing a tremendous business. Creating websites and storage for ladies. I remember all the ads they used to do during the Super Bowl. Some made it to TV while others never made it. Too controversial. The recession of 2008-2009 had a lot of girls ceasing their websites and closing down their sites.

You may want to spend the extra dollars to make sure your content is backed up. If they are dedicated, they'd do it on a daily basis. It's good to hear and see that mandyflores.com is up and that things have worked out fine for you.

Last edited:

Mandy Flores

Very good Mandy. I see that your website is back up and running. Glad to see that happening. And they did it quickly. Extended off time can hurt you drastically.

View attachment 814334

There is nothing that you can do about storage and getting your content back. They have to move your content to a backup server until things get sorted out. Those network servers are huge. Many are using multiple terabyte capacity. Maybe even petabytes for storage. A petabyte is a thousand times bigger than a terabyte. GoDaddy must still be doing a tremendous business. Creating websites and storage for ladies. I remember all the ads they used to do during the Super Bowl. Some made it to TV while others never made it. Too controversial. The recession of 2008-2009 had a lot of girls ceasing their websites and closing down their sites.

You may want to spend the extra dollars to make sure your content is backed up. If they are dedicated, they'd do it on a daily basis. It's good to hear and see that mandyflores.com is up and that things have worked out fine for you.
Yes, going to talk with them today about migrating again, I have 2tb capacity on that server but have used 1.4tb already. They tell me the biggest they have is 6tb and that those are in Europe. Sounds like it might be a problem to just add, though the latency of just having additional storage on a separate hard drive shouldn't be prohibitive, still sounds like thats not what they would do

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy sorry to hear you had trouble with your site and now hope everything continues to run normal.

Early Mandy Passenger

https://mandyflores.com/trailers/Miguels-White-Dress.html
You always do Mandy, but you in that white dress you look so sexy, beautiful & hot. That is just Fine with a capital F. Now that is sexy I could watch you all day in that dress. Forget nudity for a minute I would be happy to have a woman who looked that sexy in clothes. Ok I got to stop making a fool of myself , you bad, you workin' it & you are crazy sexy. Basically Wow. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…;)😍🀀

ban-one

Works for panties
Things are good and hopefully getting better. Today may finally be the last day with highs in the upper 90s for the year, and not to jinx anything, but may also be getting more normal around here too πŸ€πŸ€ž

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
https://mandyflores.com/trailers/Miguels-White-Dress.html
You always do Mandy, but you in that white dress you look so sexy, beautiful & hot. That is just Fine with a capital F. Now that is sexy I could watch you all day in that dress. Forget nudity for a minute I would be happy to have a woman who looked that sexy in clothes. Ok I got to stop making a fool of myself , you bad, you workin' it & you are crazy sexy. Basically Wow. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…;)😍🀀
So was that you singing Leo Sayer's song:

You've got a cute way of talking
You got the better of me
Just snap your fingers and I'm walking
Like a dog hanging on your lead
I'm in a spin, you know
Shaking on a string, you know.

You make me feel like fapping, I'm gonna fap the night away.
You make me feel like fapping, I'm gonna fap the night away.
😁

I know what you mean. If there was a reboot of PRETTY Woman, Mandy should play the role of Julia Roberts' Vivian, right?