• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Playboy Mandy
Gs5egpCZ_o.jpg

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mandy & Playboy ... that is like Cake & Ice Cream ... Chocolate & Peanut Butter ... like Lennon & McCartney!!! :yesyes: :D
Anyway, yes ... an excellent combination.

And speaking of excellent combinations, it's hard to beat Mandy & Sophia. :drool2: :rubbel: :drawheart:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Well said Chuck, Can not wait to hear your thoughts on today's photos. :thumbsup:

"So glad I know how to handle some 'tools" when the need arises! Who wants to clean my dirty butt cheek?"

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I have a tool that is in serious need of some immediate handling :D ... and a dirty butt cheek to slowly and meticulously clean. :drool1:

How does that beautiful hair not spontaneously burst into flames from being right up against that HOT BOD?

Reactions: sj1

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wooooooo! Just with the phrase "Ass for College Tuition" alone ... I want to give Mandy college tuition! :yesyes: :drool2: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

Reactions: sj1

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Fuck! Mandy can turn your legs into Silly Putty just with her facial expressions alone! Throw in her entire performance on that Cum Eating GIF and --- WOW! Mandy is fucking incredible! :drool1: :bowdown: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :drawheart: