• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yes! And that there is no cause for concern when your bikini bottom has come untied :)

I don't know, I find that when my bikini bottom comes undone, it's a great concern. Of course, I;m very modest.:D

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Well Well well..... have you guys noticed a whole bunch of my pictures and posts from early on have suddenly disappeared!? Somehow HostGator just up and lost my server and had no backup (my fault on that one) but at least my website is not only backed up but with GoDaddy on a dedicated server.

Happy New Year!!! I hope you all have been doing great. Ban, you're my hero in here, I think you already know that.
Have I dropped this picture on you guys?
View attachment 751419View attachment 751420View attachment 751421

Mandy! Good to see you here again :hugkiss: You haven't said I'm your hero before, but I do know what I mean to you and always love to hear it from you :heart:

Yes, I had noticed. In so many links removed from your FO page, that so many pics you and I had posted over the years in here aren't there anymore, and that all the links I'd saved no longer worked :crying:

Thankfully, the way I was organized, I had all those pics (and I think most of the GIFs too) so I could access them easily and by how you had them organized for posting here. And now I'm running through them, uploading to Pimp&Host to post them here. So if you want, I can help you get all those back :cool:

And as for the pics you've left us today, I'm pretty sure you have with the first two, but not the third one. And in my mind, you entice me with the third, I mount you in the first, and leave you covered in cum in the second :D

sj1

Love & Basketball
Hello & Happy New Year Mandy. Thank you for the great photos & I am sorry to hear that some of your photos were lost by hg. :facepalm:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Mandy! Good to see you here again :hugkiss: You haven't said I'm your hero before, but I do know what I mean to you and always love to hear it from you :heart:

Yes, I had noticed. In so many links removed from your FO page, that so many pics you and I had posted over the years in here aren't there anymore, and that all the links I'd saved no longer worked :crying:

Thankfully, the way I was organized, I had all those pics (and I think most of the GIFs too) so I could access them easily and by how you had them organized for posting here. And now I'm running through them, uploading to Pimp&Host to post them here. So if you want, I can help you get all those back :cool:

And as for the pics you've left us today, I'm pretty sure you have with the first two, but not the third one. And in my mind, you entice me with the third, I mount you in the first, and leave you covered in cum in the second :D
So what I am thinking I will do is move the domain "mymandygirlgalleries.net" to my server where Mandyflores.com is and then go ahead and reload all the pics for the two Promo files I had there. I have almost all the pics named exactly the same sop hopefully I can just get that taken care of soon :) Thank you for taking the time to do what you have though :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
How good to see you back at Freeones Mandy. Sorry to hear of your issues with the server you use....Did you say that you didn't have a backup? Pass me the riding crop...
facepalm.gif

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Here you go, Miss, I think this is the drawing you wanted to add >>>
ENfnGqBXYAAOq-S.jpg

That is the one FB...spanking Mandy for going missing.

ban-one

Works for panties
So what I am thinking I will do is move the domain "mymandygirlgalleries.net" to my server where Mandyflores.com is and then go ahead and reload all the pics for the two Promo files I had there. I have almost all the pics named exactly the same sop hopefully I can just get that taken care of soon :) Thank you for taking the time to do what you have though :)

You're welcome :)

ENfnGqBXYAAOq-S.jpg

Wish I could have Mandy bent over my lap like that.

Though, I wouldn't be paddling her :D

And there would most definitely be something poking her in the side
anipenis.gif

How good to see you back at Freeones Mandy. Sorry to hear of your issues with the server you use....Did you say that you didn't have a backup? Pass me the riding crop...
facepalm.gif

How about this one?

450.jpg

And with a little help from Sarah Peachez and Andi Land no less :drool2:

sj1

Love & Basketball
ENfnGqBXYAAOq-S.jpg

How about this one?

450.jpg

And with a little help from Sarah Peachez and Andi Land no less :drool2:[/QUOTE]

Between the drawing and the photo wish I could be there for both. ;)

sj1

Love & Basketball
I can't think of name of the top she is wearing but Mandy looks beautiful & sexy in it. :drool2:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thank you Ban for the link you posted yesterday to WCB site. Amazing clothing and if I am correct Mandy is again today wearing the "lone top" or the "invisible bikini top". The 1st one is the specific type from the "invisible bikini top". Mandy wears it well. :drool2::drool2:

Last edited: