• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Merry Christimas ban ... sj1 ... and of course also to the Certified Star Gorgeous Hot & Sexy Mandy ... AND to the Certified Best Hot Partner in Girl on Girl activity anyone could ever have --- Ava Brynt!!! :partysml:

They really have us spoiled. :D :drool2: :drool1:

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Thank you guys :)

And now, how about....

Aunt Mandy's
Special Christmas Surprise

aunt%20mandys%20christmas%20surprise.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33729/18752923/

ban-one

Works for panties
So, we've had a family emergency regarding my father, which has prevented me from being on here the last few days and may continue to for an indeterminate amount of time. Especially until I get caught up on my sleep. And I hope that made sense and in case I can't later, Happy New Year everyone :)

sj1

Love & Basketball
Sorry to hear Ban. Hope everything turns out good for your father. Sending my best wishes & prayers to you & your family. Happy New Years to everyone too. Thank you.

So, we've had a family emergency regarding my father, which has prevented me from being on here the last few days and may continue to for an indeterminate amount of time. Especially until I get caught up on my sleep. And I hope that made sense and in case I can't later, Happy New Year everyone :)

Ban , Family is Everything. Take as much time as you need. Sending you best wishes for 2020

Merry Christmas everyone!
xmastreelights.gif

And Mandy, have

[size=+3]A
VERY
MERRY
MISTRESS
CHRISTMAS

#[/size]

very%20merry%20mistress%20christmas%20p-new.gif

santadeer.gif

Mandy knows how to keep Christmas vvveeeryyy Nice and Seennnsssuuuaalll ooooooooo wwwwwooooooooofff
Technically we are in the Christmas New Year Season sooooo to everyone , the Joys of the Season

ban-one

Works for panties

Thanks guys :) Feeling pretty good today and hopefully I'll be able to stay, but I don't know yet. Last I heard, they still hadn't figured anything out as to what happened to my dad

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are welcome Ban. Glad to hear you got some rest. You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers. Happy New Year!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Nothing better than watching Mandy GIFs ... getting feverishly excited, Hot & Bothered to infinity & beyond ... and rubbing one off to bring the New Year! :D

Excellent 2020 Mandy entrance, ban. :partysml:

Makes me sing:

What I want, you've got
And it might be hard to handle
But like the flame that burns the candle
The candle feeds the flame, yeah yeah.

You make my dreams come true.

Okay, so my Mandy dreams haven't come true yet. Doh! :rofl:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well Well well..... have you guys noticed a whole bunch of my pictures and posts from early on have suddenly disappeared!? Somehow HostGator just up and lost my server and had no backup (my fault on that one) but at least my website is not only backed up but with GoDaddy on a dedicated server.

Happy New Year!!! I hope yyou all have been doing great. Ban, you're my hero in here, I think you already know that.
Have I dropped this picture on you guys?img_5546.jpgimg_5553.jpgimg_5522.jpg