• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
"Boots fetish anyone? New update on http://Mandyflores.com Go check it out! Thousands of Exclusive personal videos and Pics not found anywhere else!"

sj1

Love & Basketball
Not really into boots but I am into beautiful women like Mandy who may wear boots. ;):drool2:

ban-one

Works for panties
Very Unprofessional Psychologist
unprofessional%20ther%20preview-new.gif

Not really into boots but I am into beautiful women like Mandy who may wear boots. ;):drool2:

As I replied to her, it's more of a Mandy Fetish and her looking good in those boots

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Mandy looks spectacular on the boat. :drool2:

Thank you SJ.... nice to see you in here making my thread look busier! LOL
My fault it's not though. I'll be working on it!

Very Unprofessional Psychologist
unprofessional%20ther%20preview-new.gif

As I replied to her, it's more of a Mandy Fetish and her looking good in those boots

How's my favorite Ban in the whole wide world?!
Been a crazy 4 months for me, lots of changes, lots of heartache.
I appreciate so much that you keep things going here for me, so I don't just disappear on everyone. I'm slowly getting back into it.
If anyone has some questions throw them at me. I will be back in here on Thursday. For now I just want to thank any of you who have been supporting me, all the well wishers, all the prayers, all the birthday wishes. Thank you so much all of you.

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
How's my favorite Ban in the whole wide world?!
Been a crazy 4 months for me, lots of changes, lots of heartache.
I appreciate so much that you keep things going here for me, so I don't just disappear on everyone. I'm slowly getting back into it.
If anyone has some questions throw them at me. I will be back in here on Thursday. For now I just want to thank any of you who have been supporting me, all the well wishers, all the prayers, all the birthday wishes. Thank you so much all of you.
Thanks Ban! :) Told ya I'd get in here one of these days! LOL
Hard to focus though. Doing good I hope you are too.

I was happy to see you'd stopped by, and now I've had my ego stroked, never been better :)

We all know some of what you've been through in the last 4 months, with losing your dad, but I am curious about what else has been going on with you :)

D4YdRbYU4AAtTcv.jpg