• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Hey, any of you guys drop by my website? Have you seen the free videos in the VOD and my journal?

I do occasionally. If I have the time and think about it

Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Ban, saw your answer about the VOD, thanks :)
Hope everyone's Halloween was a blast!
In response to your question about the back of the cards....Here's a couple pics. I had a custom box made for them as well. All 52 cards are different pics plus 2 jokers. I know there's gonna be a lot of whining about the price but they are $55 and come with a personalized autograph :)
You can email me at mandy@mandyflores.com if you are interested :)
Dq_HAtTUcAAxiIm.jpg

and the box....
Dq_HBsJU4AAmJFr.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Those cards look really good and I'm sure they're priced because of what they cost to produce, and the personalized autograph certainly adds value :) I would like to have them, but I don't know what I would do with them

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy & Sophie Leone look so damn fine. :flame::drool2::heart: ____ regx , I am pretty sure that is Mr. Flores, not 100 % positive. Plus I am sure Ban will answer that question. I know this is not your first post in Mandy's thread but welcome to her thread & I am sure you'll enjoy it. :thumbsup: Also Ban does an amazing job of posting Mandy's content. :thumbsup::bowdown:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Great post, it is similar to a movie trailer for Mandy's Gold - Digger content. Nicely done. The Music seemed to go with Mandy's movement. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Mandy & Sophie Leone look so damn fine. :flame::drool2::heart: ____ regx , I am pretty sure that is Mr. Flores, not 100 % positive. Plus I am sure Ban will answer that question. I know this is not your first post in Mandy's thread but welcome to her thread & I am sure you'll enjoy it. :thumbsup: Also Ban does an amazing job of posting Mandy's content. :thumbsup::bowdown:
I need to rip that video with Sophia from MOFOS and put it on my site ::) LOL
It was Mr. Flores and yes Ban does an amazing job filling in for me when I cannot be here :)

Yep, that's her hubby :yesyes:
He gets to have a really good time with her all the time :mad:
:angel1:

DOn't be hatin'! :) But you have gotten to smell my pussy Ban.... not (too) many have LOL :)

For sure ! Love this one :

Mom%20and%20Son%20Try%20Anal.gif

The guy must have had a really good time with you ! You're so gorgeous !

Buttttttttt I don't have that one free on the VOD, it is free for members in HD. I might make it free for all this month though :)

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 10347486, member: 550820"]It was Mr. Flores and yes Ban does an amazing job filling in for me when I cannot be here :)

DOn't be hatin'! :) But you have gotten to smell my pussy Ban.... not (too) many have LOL :)

Thank you, Mandy, and I know, I'm very lucky compared to a lot of your fans and I really appreciate it :)

Great post, it is similar to a movie trailer for Mandy's Gold - Digger content. Nicely done. The Music seemed to go with Mandy's movement. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:hatsoff: