• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dude, I love rum!
I mixed it with coconut milk the other day...
it was like straight out of the tropics.

I personally prefer dark rum, the thicker the better
it shows high quality sugar cane was used.

woman are not used to make rum? you be crazy

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
ah ok, um lets try not to derail this thread any more than we already have
Yes, let's get back on track shall we....
17.gif
19.gif
15.gif

70.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6695230, member: 550820"]Yes, let's get back on track shall we....
17.gif
19.gif
15.gif

70.jpg

perfect way to get us back on topic

Narcissistic cannibal FTW

So glad to hear you say that! I'm preparing a few new pics to post here today, hope fully they will be cum inducing images for you. On that note...are you a "break out the lotion" guy, dry srtoker, fast and hard, slow and hard, slow and soft, cupping the balls...what's your technique?
No lotion, I have never thought about using it. I sometimes try to be slow and soft, but usually get carried away in the end. :) Sometimes I just need a quick release and do it hard and fast.

Mandy Flores

Alright...just wanted to let you know what MY personal votes were the last 10 days

MISS FREEONES----MISS HYBRID

BEST NEWCOMER---MANDY FLORES

BEST CAM GIRL---SABRINA DEEP

And...although I would have voted in the other catagories for both of you and Briana Lee (Adult Model) I figured it was more effective to not spread out the votes and just stick to those 3.
Now I have let my slaves and fans know that in the other categories who I would like them to vote for, in any combiantion of BEST NEWCOMER+ any two catagories...so...from what I've seen in tweets, emails, and IM's (mind you there could be double counts if they posted their vote in 2 different places at the same time..) counted 516 votes, and these are just the ones reported back to me, and who knows how many others there were or how many are just full of shit cause they wanna make me happy by saying they voted...except Jason, who apparently wants me to kick him in the balls! I'm not doing another count, this took way too long to do :)

MISS FREEONES---MISS HYBRID 97
BEST ADULT MODEL---BRIANA LEE 64
BEST NEWCOMER---MANDY FLORES 171
BEST NEWCOMER---AUTUMN RILEY 1 (JASON YOU FUCKING RETARD!)
EURO---MISS HYBRID 81
BEST CAM---SABRINA DEEP 83
BEST OCSM---SABRINA DEEP 19 (Not too many of them are board members I guess, so they can't vote in this category?)

73.jpg

Wished I had voted for you. Will do so next year :)

Alright...just wanted to let you know what MY personal votes were the last 10 days

MISS FREEONES----MISS HYBRID

BEST NEWCOMER---MANDY FLORES

BEST CAM GIRL---SABRINA DEEP

And...although I would have voted in the other catagories for both of you and Briana Lee (Adult Model) I figured it was more effective to not spread out the votes and just stick to those 3.
Now I have let my slaves and fans know that in the other categories who I would like them to vote for, in any combiantion of BEST NEWCOMER+ any two catagories...so...from what I've seen in tweets, emails, and IM's (mind you there could be double counts if they posted their vote in 2 different places at the same time..) counted 516 votes, and these are just the ones reported back to me, and who knows how many others there were or how many are just full of shit cause they wanna make me happy by saying they voted...except Jason, who apparently wants me to kick him in the balls! I'm not doing another count, this took way too long to do :)

MISS FREEONES---MISS HYBRID 97
BEST ADULT MODEL---BRIANA LEE 64
BEST NEWCOMER---MANDY FLORES 171
BEST NEWCOMER---AUTUMN RILEY 1 (JASON YOU FUCKING RETARD!)
EURO---MISS HYBRID 81
BEST CAM---SABRINA DEEP 83
BEST OCSM---SABRINA DEEP 19 (Not too many of them are board members I guess, so they can't vote in this category?)

73.jpg

That pic right there...it's hot.
Mandy, what is your favorite color?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Hmm that sounds hot, but I want YOUR actual foot in my mouth! Not some gummy version. :( And I will drool ALL OVER your feet then!!! :drool2:

Girl, you are worth all the money in the world, BUT I won't pay 19.99 if I won't get your b/g vids! :o Your vids are ridiculously expensive! :(

Unbelievable that you're exactly my age! I WANT YOU!

So I will only get the fansign when joining your site? :( Put your b/g vids on it and I will.

Mandy Flores

Pink is my favorite color too!

But I don't know if it is for the same reason you like it. ;) :drool1: :sex: :love-smi:

Oh no....I like it for THAT reason too!

Hmm that sounds hot, but I want YOUR actual foot in my mouth! Not some gummy version. :( And I will drool ALL OVER your feet then!!! :drool2:

Girl, you are worth all the money in the world, BUT I won't pay 19.99 if I won't get your b/g vids! :o Your vids are ridiculously expensive! :(

Unbelievable that you're exactly my age! I WANT YOU!

So I will only get the fansign when joining your site? :( Put your b/g vids on it and I will.

I'll see about that fan sign, but really, anyone that thinks $19.99 is too much for all I have to offer probably could care less about me anyway :)

I like green

As long as that's not the color of your balls I guess it's all good! I grew up in Washington state, EVERYTHING is green here! You'd love it!

The lady loves pink...and purple. Do you love purple for the reason I'm thinking? ;)

Well it's about time shy guy! So you can jerk your loads to me but leave me without the joy of your comments? Go Jerk off again and tell me exactly what you were thinking of as your cum exploded out of your shaft! Think of it as homework :)

You had been playing with your magic wand - one hand on the wand, the other palming a breast - and getting very close to climax. You took the wand off of your clit, and a half-second later, you were squirting all over the bed. And there you go.

By the way, seeing you with your ass up up in the air and a finger on your pussy always makes me sweat.