• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man with one ball

This is a serious question that I am really concerned about. I am a 55yr guy who has always had a good crazy sex life. No longer interested in making any children. But still would like to continue in the lifestyle i am use to, but i am approaching a medical condition that will result in removing my left ball. My size is average "nice set" acording to one of my friends. Once I have it removed will I still have the same amount of cum and the same force/. Will I still be accepted by the ladies, or will I be considered undesireable/. Sorry not to bum anyone out but thought this would be a good site to get straight up answers.. thanks

This is a serious question that I am really concerned about. I am a 55yr guy who has always had a good crazy sex life. No longer interested in making any children. But still would like to continue in the lifestyle i am use to, but i am approaching a medical condition that will result in removing my left ball. My size is average "nice set" acording to one of my friends. Once I have it removed will I still have the same amount of cum and the same force/. Will I still be accepted by the ladies, or will I be considered undesireable/. Sorry not to bum anyone out but thought this would be a good site to get straight up answers.. thanks

I've heard the amount of semen doesn't change dramatically. I'd also ask the doctor about a prosthetic testicle so the ladies don't notice your a cent short when sucking on your coinbag. (at least I think I've heard you can get one)

Sorry to hear bout your condition, I would use it to my advantage though. It would make a great story to tell em, say you got shot in Nam or you fucked a girl so hard you blew a nut :D Either way I think the ladies will still accept you, one nut is better than none.

No idea about the cum producing part , i really doubt it whether being accepted by the ladies depends on how many balls you own. I don't know whether you've noticed but after a cold shower your testicles become one for about five minutes. If i were you i wouldnt be so bothered unless it affects your performance in bed. Hope its all good for you

Sorry to hear bout your condition, I would use it to my advantage though. It would make a great story to tell em, say you got shot in Nam or you fucked a girl so hard you blew a nut :D Either way I think the ladies will still accept you, one nut is better than none.
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh sorry that was funny

Don't worry about it....there are bigger problems that we face as we grow older...one ball does fine, just as one kidney, one lung, etc.

Call John Kruk, he'll tell you everything you need to know.