• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man Vows To Masturbate In Every Starbucks Bathroom In NYC, Document Results

Good morning! As we all know, it's important to have goals in life. An area man who calls himself Mister PeePee has dedicated himself to exploring the unlimited erotic potential of the Starbucks bathroom. Starbucks Gossip says this gentleman has made a podcast [since removed?] describing his mission to masturbate in every Starbucks bathroom in New York City, and rate the results. That's over 298 rub outs! So which Starbucks is the best one for self-pleasuring? And why are guys so gross?

http://gothamist.com/2011/10/27/man_vows_to_masturbate_in_every_sta.php

:facepalm:

Well if your going to do something you better do it 100 percent haha. What a hilarious goal to set, good luck to him haha.

I believe Starbucks has grounds to seek a restraining order against him.

BlueBalls must be on a world tour. First he makes sweet love to hooved courtesans in Zimbabwe, now he's beating off at Starbuck's in New York. Where will his adventures take him next?

I wonder if he'll collect all the semen, and make a special, whipped latte style drink.

There's likely a market for that. I bet Starbucks could sell it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'd be willing to bet they're already doing that, Dirl. I think that's actually what chai contains.

This seem like something BlueBalls would do, except for needing to replace "in every Starbucks bathroom" with "every room in Buckingham Palace after he sneaks in". ;)

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
That's fucked up! I know Starbucks coffee sucks, but to go around and deface every Starbucks in NYC is a little much.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
It brings a tear to my eyes when I read about a normal person pursuing his dream.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hey as long as the dude stays away from Ye Olde Coffee Shoppes we're fine.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's fucked up! I know Starbucks coffee sucks, but to go around and deface every Starbucks in NYC is a little much.

Seriously!? You don't think Starbucks makes a good cup of coffee?