• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man starts GoFundMe page to protect Betty White from 2016

With just a few days remaining in the year, one man has decided to make it his mission to protect Betty White from 2016's evil ways.

It's no secret it has been a rough year in terms of celebrity losses. From David Bowie and Alan Rickman in January to George Michael and Carrie Fisher in recent days, many high-profile, generation-defining stars have died in 2016. Prince, Florence Henderson, Gwen Ifill, Leonard Cohen, Gene Wilder, Alan Thicke and Muhammad Ali are just some of the notable figures we've lost over the last 12 months.

But as far as Demetrios Hrysikos is concerned, our nation's beloved grandmother will not be among them. On Tuesday, the South Carolina resident launched a crowdfunding campaign to protect the 94-year-old White , and promptly reached his $2,000 goal. (Within nearly 24 hours, 276 people had contributed abouty $2,900.)

"If she's OK with it, I will fly to where ever Betty White is and keep her safe till Jan 1 , 2017." Hrysikos promised on the GoFundMe page.

read the rest here.

edit: aaaand Betty White has a FO babe link. And I just saw her boobs.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Crowd funding, in general, makes me weep for humanity.

And yes, she had one hell of a rack, didn't she?

Ace Frehley when talking to someone over the phone about a particular party he was invited to would ask "Is Betty White gonna be there?" Betty White was code for blow .

Fuck me she posed nude????????:shocked:

Crowd funding, in general, makes me weep for humanity.

At one time I would have said that, but I have actually seen some good stuff come from it that might not exist otherwise.

I do agree that in some ways it's gotten out of hand, and have seen some people and businesses abuse it though.