• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man marries a video game character from “Love Plus”

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsikPswAYUM

A man in Japan who calls himself Sal9000 married Nene Anegasaki, a character from the Nintendo DS video game “Love Plus”, on 29 November 2009. This is the first time in history that a person married a video game character.

The wedding was reported by Boing Boing and broadcast live in Nico Nico Douga, a video sharing website popular in Japan. There were guests, MC and a human priest — just like everybody else’s wedding. The bride’s girl friend, who is also a character in the video game, even made a speech.

In other cases, there are people who suffers from “objectum sexual” and have a romantic relationship with objects instead of cartoon characters. Erika, a former US Army soldier, married the Eiffel tower last March 2009.

Read more: http://ohmygoshness.com/man-marries-a-video-game-character-from-love-plus/#more-286#ixzz0c6f7mlJu

Click here for the article

Here's another article

jod0565

Member, you member...
I was thinking of proposing to my monitor, but I really don't want to spend a fortune on the ring.

I don't know, is the honeymoon video out yet for the dumb... I mean, the japanese guy or the girl who married the eiffel tower? :D

Fuck the video game fucker. I'm interested in this! Erika, a former US Army soldier, married the Eiffel tower last March 2009.

:wtf:

I swear, people who present courts with ideas like this, of marrying the Eiffel Tower should be sent on a special fishing trip for a few months until they realize they can't marry objects.

I guess if we see a woman on top of the Eiffel Tower getting banged by the tip that's the Eiffel's old lady.

Hey in a few decades I'm sure we're all going to be doing this.

So just sit back and enjoy the virtual ride.

- No human contact
- No real human emotion
- No nagging

What's not to love?

BRING IT ON!
:hit:

Hey in a few decades I'm sure we're all going to be doing this.

So just sit back and enjoy the virtual ride.

- No human contact
- No real human emotion
- No nagging

What's not to love?

BRING IT ON!
:hit:

:(

You said one of things you like about me is I don't nag or say no... now you're wanting inanimate objects!!!! :mad:

:(

You said one of things you like about me is I don't nag or say no... now you're wanting inanimate objects!!!! :mad:

Come now whimsy lets be fair. During out "alone time" you aren't anything more than an inanimate object anyway.

But that's what I love about you, so keep it up champ :thumbsup:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
so...how will he consummate his marriage?

Finally! Claire Redfield and I can celebrate our love together and marry each other :D

Resident Evil style wedding, here I come!!!

Lust

Lost at Birth
whoa! i proposed to that bitch last month and she said yes. i'll sue! where's my virtual lawyer? i going to pwn them both in make believe court!

jasonk282

Banned
I just married his sig^