• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man hit by six meteorites; blames 'aliens

I am obviously being targeted by extra-terrestrials," he insists. "I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense. :1orglaugh

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/features/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154165831

Man hit by six meteorites; blames 'aliens'

A Bosnian man insists he is being targeted by extra-terrestrials after his house was hit by meteorites six times in three years.

Radivoje Lajic, 50, who lives in the northern village of Gornji Lajici, believes aliens are responsible for the meteor strikes.

"I am obviously being targeted by extra-terrestrials," he insists. "I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense.

"The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate."

The strikes, which experts at Belgrade University have confirmed are all meteorites, always happen when it is raining heavily.

"I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens," the Metro reports Lajic as saying. "They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike."

Lajic has had to reinforce his roof with a steel girder for fear of the strikes causing lasting damage.

He paid for the girder by selling one of the meteorites to a university in the Netherlands.

nah, 6 times is just a coincidence but 7 times is when I start to think something is up, but I guess if the earth threatening one is heading our way, I know who I'm gonna be very far away from

Each time he said he was walking out from under a bridge and the aliens sound like giggling children...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
For fuck's sake, move your goddamn house, man! You're already annoying me so it's no surprise they're annoyed as well. You don't want to feel the wrath of Xenu, do you?

Shush! Don't tell him I was the one throwing weird rocks I found on a quarry... I needed to get even since he seized my soccer ballon when it landed on his garden!!!....

... Now, seriously, poor idiot.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If I had impossibly bad luck, I'd probably blame it on aliens, too. Or leprechauns.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Nah he should blame Harry Stamper for blowing the astroid up and all the meteorites hitting him..